• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Patio Parties, How to Promote Cookware?

In summary, the speaker has a lot going on in the next three weeks, including an overnight outing with GS, a county fair, and two shows. They want to keep growing their business, but they need to do it consistently over the summer. They are looking for suggestions on what to make. They also do the ice-cube demo.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so my brain is fried because I have Sooooo much going on in the next 3 weeks.
GS overnight outing (I am the leader and more excited than the girls to sleep with the sharks!) :blushing: :D
PC NC
5 Day County fair
geting 2 kids ready to go to Grandmas for a week.
2 July shows so far... want 2 more!

So.... The 2 shows I have so far are patio parties, no prob we do a salad or something only I want to showcase cookware but not heat up thair homes. Help with ideas Please!

I NEED to continue to grow my biz. I seem to always struggle in summer and can not seem to get out of that. For my family I need a srtong (consistent) 4-6 shows a month. I need to come home from Conf, and the cty fair and have a WOW 2nd half to my year. It is not an option for me.

Is there an outside plug-in or can you run an extension cord for a portable burner? You can get one at WalMart for about 10 bucks.

I do have a portable burner and a heavy duty extension cord. Just not sure what to make?

What I did was buy an electric single burner. I keep it in my trunk with an extension cord. I have done ALL of our pasta dihes in the 12 in skillet on it. Also If you are making a salad you can grill chicken in the grill pan. I have been using it for almost 2 years now & its GREAT!! HTH

I do the ice-cube demo. Just did it at a show last week, and am planning on doing it for my show tomorrow night (Grilling Show).

I lead into it by asking "Who here has cookware in your kitchen that you absolutely love?" There will be those who groan and make faces - and I direct my talk to them. I ask them why they don't love their cookware, then talk about the features of our cookware (if there are some on the crowd who own PC cookware, I have them tell why they LOVE their cookware.)

etteluap70PC said:
I do have a portable burner and a heavy duty extension cord. Just not sure what to make?

In 1 of the recipe books, I:ll check, there is a Mojito Chicken Salad. Since Mojito is SO big now, everyone is happy with it.

Its in the Grill It Quick Recipe Book....

Last edited:
You could do rice krispy treats...quick and easy.

My Director sent us this document in preparation for August. I am turning it into a speech/demo for my next Toastmasters speech. I hope it is OK that I left Amy Schram's name on it.​

Attachments

• Selling Cookware to Get Bookings.doc
    34 KB · Views: 538
Skillet Turtle Fudge Cake is so awesome - when you turn the cake out it just falls right out of the pan. Wipe Wipe and the pan is clean. (just DON'T GRAB THE HANDLE WHEN YOU TAKE THE CAKE OUT OF THE OVEN with your bare hand - else you get PC branded like me!

Turn it onto a Simple Addi+ions platter, drizzle with chocolate and caramel, grate nuts and more chocolate... who doesn't love warm chocolate cake?

scottcooks said:
Skillet Turtle Fudge Cake is so awesome - when you turn the cake out it just falls right out of the pan. Wipe Wipe and the pan is clean. (just DON'T GRAB THE HANDLE WHEN YOU TAKE THE CAKE OUT OF THE OVEN with your bare hand - else you get PC branded like me!

Turn it onto a Simple Addi+ions platter, drizzle with chocolate and caramel, grate nuts and more chocolate... who doesn't love warm chocolate cake?

I love this demo too, I do not want to heat up their home. (or mine for that matter if I were to bake it ahead.)

the turtle fudge skillet cake is a favorite for all of my hosts. For some reason it is exciting for them to be able to bake in the skillet...I have never had anyone ask me to demo a main course recipe....lol

1. What is a July Patio Party?

A July Patio Party is a fun and interactive way to showcase our cookware products and connect with friends and family while enjoying the beautiful summer weather. It's a great opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and of course, to shop for high-quality cookware.

2. How do I host a July Patio Party?

Hosting a July Patio Party is easy! Simply invite your friends, family, and neighbors to your backyard or patio, and we'll take care of the rest. Our Pampered Chef consultants will bring all the necessary cookware and ingredients, and guide you through the cooking demonstrations and activities.

3. How can I promote the cookware at my July Patio Party?

There are many ways to promote the cookware at your July Patio Party. You can share your favorite recipes with your guests, demonstrate how to use the cookware, and offer special discounts or promotions. You can also encourage your guests to try out the products themselves and see the difference in quality.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting a July Patio Party?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales at your July Patio Party. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you will receive. It's our way of saying thank you for hosting a fun and successful event.

5. Is there a minimum number of guests required to host a July Patio Party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required. Whether you have a small group of friends or a larger gathering, our Pampered Chef consultants will ensure that everyone has a great time and learns something new. Don't hesitate to host a July Patio Party even if you have a small circle of friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lkspeir
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies