• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase My Bookings for July Without Sounding Desperate?

In summary, the author is asking for help in booking shows. She offers various benefits, including free cookware, to those who help her out.
redsoxgirl
I had no shows in June and so far none in July - HELP!!!

I want to send an email out to my mailing list asking them to help me earn the July items, but I don't know how to say it without sounding like I'm begging.

I'm planning on doing a follow-up call, but I need something to email first.

Can you guys help? Thanks!!

Make it all about them. Talk about what they can get, maybe offer some extra incentive for orders over $100 or booked shows.

It's easy to sound desperate and people run from that so choose your words carefully. Send it to a friend, post it here, have someone read it before you send it out and ask for reactions.

Try being honest... I have a goal I'm working toward and this is what I need... offer a little something for helping you out by hosting a show (free show or extra FPV -I find something universally useful as opposed to a specific product works better for this kind of thing) I'd keep it short and simple.
Also, let them know what types of shows they can do... hosting might seem like too much for some over the summer, but passing a few books around at work and swim lessons might seem more doable... or online parties! Oh, and you could push some great theme shows... offer a grill show or poolside show or one of the deep covered baker recipes or a dessert or salad... highlight the fact that the recipe won't heat up the oven/house.

I had pretty good luck when I did a 24 bookings in 24 hours blitz by using wording like:
I have a goal to book 24 shows in 24 hours. Besides the fabulous host benefits you can get, we have some fabulous upcoming host specials AND I'm personally offering x for anyone helping me out by booking a show with me between now and X date.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes

BethCooks4U said:
Make it all about them. Talk about what they can get, maybe offer some extra incentive for orders over $100 or booked shows.

It's easy to sound desperate and people run from that so choose your words carefully. Send it to a friend, post it here, have someone read it before you send it out and ask for reactions.

I was thinking of doing the same thing. I am new myself. I was able to submit 2 shows in June even though my first show wasn't until June 21, but I am at a standstill when it comes to bookings and I want to qualify in my first 30 days. I am going to write something up tonight and get you guys' feedback on it. You all have been at this a lot longer and can tell me how my email I am going to send sounds. This site rocks!

How is something like this?

Happy Summer Everyone!

I hope you're summer is going well so far!
I'm writing because I have a goal and I need your help to get there.

First off, all of you have been so helpful in my business this past 9 months and I want to thank you for that!
My goal is to hold at least 3 shows in both July and August - and this is where you come in!

There are a few different ways you can host a show:
- Catalog Show: pass around catalogs at work, the beach, soccer practice, swimming lessons, etc
- Online Show: send an email to all of your family and friends letting them know they can order right online
- Cooking Show: have friends and family over for a fun get together! I can show you many different ways to entertain this summer...without heating up the kitchen or breaking your wallet!

If you would like you assist me in meeting this goal, you'll get a little extra something from me as a thank you - on top of the amazing host benefits that the Pampered Chef offers!
If you host a Cooking Show, I'll supply all of the ingredients for our recipe.
If you host a Catalog, Online or Cooking Show, I'll give you a Pampered Chef cookbook of your choice for FREE!

If you're interested in hosting a show, please reply to this email or call me at (774) 200-3774 by Sunday (July 6th)!

Anyone who calls or emails me before midnight today Tuesday, July 1st) will get an extra $10 in Free Products of your choice*!

I look forward to hearind from you and thanks in advance for your assistance!

Happy 4th!
Lindsay

Don't forget the cookware special the week after conference! If there is anyone who has the cookware on their wishlist, follow up with them. And let them know the July and August host specials!

[B said:
If you would like you assist me in meeting this goal, you'll get a little extra something from me as a thank you - on top of the amazing host benefits that the Pampered Chef offers!
If you host a Cooking Show, I'll supply all of the ingredients for our recipe.
If you host a Catalog, Online or Cooking Show, I'll give you a Pampered Chef cookbook of your choice for FREE!
[/B]

looks good Lindsay. My only suggestion is change the "if's" to "WHEN"

Thanks guys!

I sent this out (tweeked a little) and got some responses already!!!
So now I know that I'll at least get the July goodies!!

wadesgirl said:
Don't forget the cookware special the week after conference! If there is anyone who has the cookware on their wishlist, follow up with them. And let them know the July and August host specials!

I haven't heard about the cookware special. Could you let me know more, or tell me when I can find more on that!!

July has a lot of great host incentives and don't forget about the registered shows that if chosen and called while the show is in progress, the host and the consultant win items...as well as the bbq rub that all in attendence will get...

I agree with the incentives. I have had alot of luck with offering something free. Like I offered all my July hosts a Free collapsable Bowl if they did a Catalog show for me with $300+ in sales.
It is worth it for me to get all the sales.

Urg!
I've done pretty much all of the above and haven't gotten any shows booked :cry:

I didn't have any last month either. I need $150 in sales to stay active! eeeek!

just wanted to vent. Still trying

I'm still new too, I did 2 shows in June, and have no bookings. Well my mother-in-law is going to do a catalog show in SD, and my mom wants to do one, but I have no idea when. I also don't really have any contacts...............kinda stuck

Related to How Can I Increase My Bookings for July Without Sounding Desperate?

1. How can I get more bookings in July?

There are several ways to get more bookings in July. One option is to reach out to your existing customers and offer them a special promotion or discount for booking a party in July. Another option is to host a virtual party or offer a virtual catalog for customers who may not be able to attend an in-person party. You can also utilize social media to reach out to potential customers and promote your July bookings.

2. What incentives can I offer to encourage people to book a party in July?

Some popular incentives for booking a party in July include offering a free gift or product for the host, providing a discount on products for party guests, or hosting a raffle for attendees. You can also create a themed party, such as a summer BBQ or pool party, to make it more enticing for people to book in July.

3. How can I make my July parties stand out?

One idea is to offer exclusive or limited edition products that are only available during the month of July. You can also incorporate a fun theme or activity into the party, such as a cooking demonstration or recipe exchange. Additionally, providing personalized attention and excellent customer service can make your parties stand out and encourage repeat business.

4. What are some effective ways to promote my July bookings?

Utilizing social media is a great way to promote your July bookings. You can also send out email invitations to your existing customers and offer them a special discount for booking in July. Another effective method is to partner with local businesses or organizations to co-host a party or offer a joint promotion.

5. Are there any special deals or offers for July bookings?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and promotions for bookings in July. These may include discounts on popular products, free gifts for hosts, or additional rewards for party guests. Be sure to check with your consultant or the company's website for any current deals or offers for July bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pampered2007