• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Juggling Work and School: Insights from a Busy Mom of Three

In summary, the couple has two children and both work 30 hours a week. They are looking forward to starting their own business together.
apriljc
Just curious how many people work and go to school. My husband works FT and is going back to school. I say great for him. The only thing I don't like about it all is there will be a lot of lonely nights for me. I also work 4 days a week and we have two boys ages 5 & 3. Hopefully my husband will find out his schedule so I know what nights I can or cannot do shows. With my husband going back to school, my oldest starting kindergarten, and my youngest starting pre-school I always tell people that all three of my boys can do their homework together.

That is how I found PC!!! Last December I graduated. I worked FT and went to school. My classes were generally 2 nights a week. After I graduated my husband says to me "you are use to being gone 2 nights a week (and so was he!!) what are you going to do now?" I told him "I'm going to sell PC". And the rest is history!!!!

I am going to school, this is my last semester unless I decide to get my masters. I have 2 classes left for my teaching credential. Luckly classes are only 1 night a week.I would love to do PC full time, but I am not going to go to school all this time and not do anything w/ my degree. Not to mention DH might get a little upset.PC is perfect for my schedule I can work as little or as much as I want and still stay home during the summer w/ my son.:)

I work 30 hours a week and my wife works 20 hours a week. We both are full time students and will graduate next summer! We have been in school for a while now and will be glad to be finished up!

We are looking forward to starting Pampered Chef because it will give us a chance to work together and have some fun! (Not to mention maybe make a few extra bucks!!)

I work full time, and go to school full time, and have a five year old and a hubby it's not easy but someone has to do it don't they!!!!! But it balances my PC business nicely becasue I am studing business managment!!!

Related to Juggling Work and School: Insights from a Busy Mom of Three

1. What is "Anybody Else in School?"

"Anybody Else in School?" is a fun and interactive cooking activity designed for children ages 5-12. It teaches them basic cooking skills and encourages healthy eating habits.

2. How long does the "Anybody Else in School?" activity last?

The activity typically lasts around 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the age and skill level of the children participating.

3. What type of recipes are included in the "Anybody Else in School?" activity?

The recipes included in the activity are simple and kid-friendly, focusing on healthy snacks and meals such as fruit kabobs, veggie wraps, and homemade granola bars.

4. Do I need any special equipment for the "Anybody Else in School?" activity?

No, the activity can be done with basic kitchen equipment such as mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and a blender or food processor if needed.

5. Is "Anybody Else in School?" suitable for large groups or classrooms?

Yes, the activity can be adapted for larger groups and is a great option for school events, after-school programs, and birthday parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
speedychef
Replies
Views
LarissaRed123
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat