• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Joy: Black Friday Email Inquiry

In summary, Joy announced that you can do a Black Friday PC sale. She suggests advertising for it, and then having customers call or email their orders to you while you are out shopping.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Joy,
I was curious if you were working on a Black Friday email. Figured I could use last years if I needed to but didn't know if you were working on anything new. Thanks!

You can do a Black Friday PC sale???

Yes, you can.... Make it your own... At the bottom of this thread, there is other threads... Some of the creative cheffers on here have made flyers... The idea is, advertise for it, then have customers call or email their orders to you while you are out shopping.... Check it out.

I loaded one last night late - sorry I haven't had a chance to post about it here. It's combined BF and CM... I will break up the 2 as separate blasts later tonight and upload those... and then hopefully have the December newsletter done by tomorrow at latest.

Joy you are the BESTest!!! I could never send out these great announcements if it weren't for you. If there is a new announcement about free shipping put out tomorrow, will you be updating the blast or should we just work it into our own sale portion? Thanks for all you do.

I can't guarantee anything Sharon - as I will be at my "day job" during the day, and it just depends on whether I can sneak a little extra side work in... but I will do my best and I'll update the title of the blast if I do so, so you'll know it's done. And I'll post an update here if I can get to it. But if it's imperative to you, then I'd say, don't wait on me in case my day blows up. I have one co-worker out this week and another one that called in sick today, so if she's out tomorrow, it's dreadful because I have to back up all their stuff as well as get through my very long to-do list.

Okay, in anticipation of the announcement, I did do an update for Cyber Monday - hopefully it's in line with what they say. It's based on the customer connection email.It's late and I'm bleary - so please let me know if you see anything weird with any of the versions I uploaded. Thanks!

1. Can you provide more details about the Joy: Black Friday sale?

Yes, the Joy: Black Friday sale is a special promotion where you can save up to 50% on select Pampered Chef products. It starts on Black Friday and runs through Cyber Monday, giving you four days to take advantage of these amazing deals.

2. When does the Joy: Black Friday sale start?

The Joy: Black Friday sale starts on Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. This year, it starts on November 26th.

3. Can I use my consultant discount during the Joy: Black Friday sale?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on top of the already discounted prices during the Joy: Black Friday sale.

4. Do I need a promo code to access the Joy: Black Friday deals?

No, you do not need a promo code to access the Joy: Black Friday deals. The discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the Joy: Black Friday sale?

No, not all products are included in the Joy: Black Friday sale. Only select products will be discounted during this promotional period. You can visit our website or contact your consultant for a list of included products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • jbachen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies