• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Time to Renew Your Pampered Chef Subscription?

You're doing a great job!!! Thanks for all the hard work! :)Great job, $15,000! You're amazing! :)Thanks for hitting $15,000! Keep up the great work! :)
aried
Gold Member
Joy, just saw your pampered chef nibbles (Beth Jacobs posting on FB). I guess I need to sign up again. It's going to take some work signing up with contact contact again and reimporting my email list, figure out who I need to add, etc. But I think it will be worth it! I shouldn't have left you in May!:cry:

well I did notice it looked a little different. I guess Beth must use that service.

I don't write a mid-month version anymore... I have the "Weekly Dish" every week now, though.

Quick question, I just had a sample sent to me. Do you do a Canadian version and if so, can I see one or do I need to do the 15 day free trial,
Thanks

pccbradley said:
Quick question, I just had a sample sent to me. Do you do a Canadian version and if so, can I see one or do I need to do the 15 day free trial,
Thanks

Joy does not do a separate Canadian version, but since the specials are the same each month, you can just change the necessary information (like prices) before sending it out.

Hi Joy! You'll be happy to see I am now a paying customer! Roomie repaid a loan to me so I went on a spending spree that included renwing my subscription ... getting a t-shirt from Merrill ($23 for a $15 shirt, grrr!) and some badly needed jeans from Penneys!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Hi Joy! You'll be happy to see I am now a paying customer! Roomie repaid a loan to me so I went on a spending spree that included renwing my subscription ... getting a t-shirt from Merrill ($23 for a $15 shirt, grrr!) and some badly needed jeans from Penneys!

How do I "like" this post? :) Thanks!!

PampChefJoy said:
How do I "like" this post? :) Thanks!!

You can click the little button under her mood and give her a reputation comment.

Hey, I hit $15K this month ... it's the least I can do!

What is the process for renewing my subscription?

To renew your subscription, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Renew Subscription" button. Follow the prompts to complete the renewal process.

How much does it cost to renew my subscription?

The cost of renewing your subscription varies depending on the length of your subscription and any current promotions. You can view the cost of renewal by logging into your account and clicking on the "Renew Subscription" button.

Can I renew my subscription early?

Yes, you can renew your subscription at any time before it expires. Simply log into your account and click on the "Renew Subscription" button to complete the early renewal process.

Will my subscription automatically renew?

Yes, if you have selected the auto-renewal option when you first subscribed, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your subscription period. You can change this preference at any time by logging into your account and adjusting your subscription settings.

What happens if I forget to renew my subscription?

If you forget to renew your subscription, your account will automatically be downgraded to a basic membership. You will still have access to some features, but you will not receive any of the benefits of a paid subscription. To regain access to all features, you will need to renew your subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Stephanie Hatcher