• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl

In summary, the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl is a delicious dish consisting of cooked chicken breast mixed with jerk seasoning, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt, layered with red bell pepper, green onions, pineapple chunks, shredded carrots, and chopped cilantro in a trifle bowl. It can be made ahead of time and served with a variety of sides, and can also be customized with different protein options such as shrimp, tofu, or chickpeas.
sailortena
Has anyone tried this? What do you think would work best ... layering it with lettuce,beans, chicken/pineapple and repeat or any different way?

I want to incorporate this in a show I am doing next weekend.

I just layered ingredients and it came out beautifully. I left out the lettuce and did it with rotini pasta, so if you do it that way be sure to put the black beans or red peppers between the pasta and chicken to break up the tan color of them.

Gillian, it is so exciting to see that your are officially a DIRECTOR, now. Congratulations. Are you the youngest one in the Company? Did I read
that you started PC while still in College?

I had wondered about the same salad in the Trifle bowl. What products that are current, do you use to serve it? I just received my mid-season goodies
yesterday, and I'm thinking the new Bamboo tongs may be perfect for a salad
in the Trifle bowl but cannot see our using them for one of the gooey desserts. What is everyone using for them?

I doubt that I am the youngest director- You have to be 18 to join so I imagine someone 18-21 has achieved director! I didn't go to college but joined PC when I was 19 and barely pregnant with my second child.

For serving trifles I use the spoon from the chef's tools...

My host used her pasta spoon the other day to serve the one we did. It served it pretty good.

Related to Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl

What are the ingredients for the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl?

The ingredients for the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl include: cooked chicken breast, jerk seasoning, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, red bell pepper, green onions, pineapple chunks, shredded carrots, and chopped cilantro.

How do I make the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl?

To make the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl, first mix together the cooked chicken breast, jerk seasoning, mayonnaise, and Greek yogurt in a bowl. Then, layer the chicken mixture with red bell pepper, green onions, pineapple chunks, shredded carrots, and chopped cilantro in a trifle bowl. Repeat the layers until all the ingredients are used up.

Can I make the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl ahead of time. Simply cover the trifle bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving. Make sure to add the cilantro right before serving for maximum freshness.

What can I serve with the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl?

The Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl can be served as a standalone dish or as part of a larger meal. It pairs well with a variety of sides such as rice, grilled vegetables, or a fresh fruit salad. It can also be served with a side of tortilla chips or pita bread for dipping.

Can I use a different protein in the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl?

Yes, you can use a different protein in the Jerk Chicken Salad in Trifle Bowl. Some alternatives include shrimp, tofu, or chickpeas. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and seasoning accordingly for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
DebbieJ