• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Harvest Chicken Salad in Trifle?

In summary, to make the Harvest Chicken Salad in Trifle, you will need chicken breast, mixed greens, apples, dried cranberries, pecans, red onion, mayonnaise, and balsamic vinaigrette. Cook and shred the chicken before mixing it with the rest of the ingredients. Layer the salad and greens in a trifle dish, then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. You can use a different type of dressing, such as honey mustard or ranch, and the salad can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Canned chicken can be used, but make sure to drain and shred it first. It is best to make the salad no more than a day in advance and keep
Trish1953
Silver Member
I have a host who wants to do the Harvest Chicken Salad, which she tried & loved at omr of my earlier shows. Could you layer this in Trfle? Or, do you think it might work better (sell more products), if I put it in the Dots Lg. Bowl?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish,
I dont know that much about teh HCS but I did the Jerk Chicken Salad in the trifle for a show and everyone loved it... made the salad a littl emore special and it showed how they could take it to a pot luck or something.

I did also demo the salad and use the dots bowl since we expected 20 people.

Good luck.

Hi Trish,I think both options could work well for your host's Harvest Chicken Salad! Layering it in a trifle would definitely make for a visually appealing presentation, and it could also be a fun and unique way for guests to enjoy the salad. However, putting it in the Dots Lg. Bowl may be a more practical option if you are looking to sell more products. The larger bowl could hold more salad, making it easier for guests to serve themselves and potentially leading to more sales for you.Ultimately, the decision should come down to what your host prefers and what you think will work best for your show. You could also offer both options and let guests choose which one they would like to try. Good luck with your show!Best,

1. How do I make the Harvest Chicken Salad in Trifle?

To make the Harvest Chicken Salad in Trifle, you will need chicken breast, mixed greens, apples, dried cranberries, pecans, red onion, mayonnaise, and balsamic vinaigrette. Start by cooking the chicken breast and shredding it. Then, mix it with the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Layer the salad mixture with the mixed greens in a trifle dish, and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

2. Can I use a different type of dressing for the Harvest Chicken Salad?

Yes, you can use a different type of dressing for the Harvest Chicken Salad. Balsamic vinaigrette pairs well with this salad, but you can also use a honey mustard or ranch dressing if you prefer.

3. How long can I store the Harvest Chicken Salad in Trifle?

The Harvest Chicken Salad in Trifle can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or a lid to keep it fresh.

4. Can I use canned chicken for this recipe?

While fresh chicken breast is recommended for this recipe, you can use canned chicken if needed. Just make sure to drain and shred the chicken before mixing it with the other ingredients.

5. Can I make this salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Harvest Chicken Salad in Trifle ahead of time. It is best to prepare it no more than a day in advance to ensure the ingredients stay fresh. Keep it refrigerated until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • jchesley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
renee.see
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies