• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Feedback on 30 Min Chicken Idea

In summary, Kristi is a new consultant with a show next Saturday at 11:30. She is remodeling her kitchen and has limited access to a stove. She is considering incorporating the 30 minute chicken recipe into a Chicken Caesar Salad and is seeking feedback. She has the necessary tools for the recipe and is also considering making bread bowls or paninis. Other suggestions include using the chicken for a sandwich or making a big circle sandwich on a large round stone. Some guests prefer comfort food during this time of year. The 30 minute chicken with garlic bites was a hit at a previous show. The host will also be baking a cake for the birthday party. Kristi plans to bring the "Wedding Shower Apron" as a gift for
mypampchef
Ok I have a show next Saturday and it is at 11:30. I am a new consultant so I have not tried too many recipes and we are remodeling our kitchen & I have no stove at this point.

My question is, would the 30 min chicken (which I have done a few times and its great) work well if I incorporated it into a Chicken Ceasar Salad?

I have the Measure, Mix & Pour, Salad Spinner, Cheese Grater & of course the DCB.

Would this be good? and if so what could I add if anything?

Thanks for any and all feedback!
Kristi

I think it sounds great!! Do you have the prep bowls? If you do, you could make little bread bowls to go with the salad.

Well..... Personally I do more salads in the summertime. If it were me I would probably use the meat for a sandwich. If you have the grill pan and press you could do paninis. Just add some cheese sliced tomatoes, grilled onions, avacados, whatever.

Or you could do a big circle sandwich. Make ahead on the lg round stone. and do a spread with mayo and SW seas. add letuce and whatever....
My opinon that at this time of year comfort food is a hit with guests.

I did ChefBeckyD's 30min chicken with garlic bites last sat and it was a hit, not to mention very easy! The guests were happy with just the chicken and bites to nibble on. The host did also make some of uor Guacamole and had chips.

Last edited:
I agree with salads in the summer, but could not think of anything else. I have made the garlic bites so I could do that.

Is the chicken & garlic bites enough?

The host is going to be baking a cake as it is for one of her friends birthdays so maybe with that as well it should be good.

Also I was thinking that because she is doing this for a birthday party that I would bring the "Wedding Shower Apron" as a gift to the Birthday girl and have everyone sign it. Is that a good idea?

You guys are great! Thanks for the feedback!

There is also a Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza.

You could also do the Harvest Chicken Salad...last years F/W Seasons Best....HTH

How about pull apart the chicken and make tacos or fajitas?

1. How long does it take to cook the 30 minute chicken?

The 30 minute chicken recipe typically takes 25-30 minutes to cook in the oven.

2. Can I use any type of chicken for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of boneless chicken for this recipe, such as chicken breasts or chicken thighs.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the recipe?

While we recommend following the recipe for best results, you can certainly substitute ingredients to your liking. Just be aware that it may alter the flavor and cooking time.

4. What temperature should I set my oven to for this recipe?

The oven should be preheated to 375°F for this 30 minute chicken recipe.

5. Can I prepare the 30 minute chicken ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until ready to cook. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if the chicken is cold from the fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • AnnieBee