• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jean Jonas' 5 Steps to Success - July Cn

In summary, the 5 steps to success in Jean Jonas' July Cn program are: setting achievable goals, creating a plan of action, consistently following up with customers, utilizing social media for marketing, and building a strong team. To set achievable goals, it is important to have a clear understanding of your personal and professional objectives and break them down into smaller, manageable tasks. The best way to follow up with customers is through personal communication, such as phone calls or handwritten notes. To effectively utilize social media for marketing, create engaging content, interact with your audience, and use hashtags and targeted ads. To build a strong team, foster a positive and supportive environment, encourage open communication, provide training and resources, and recognize and reward team members
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, go to the July CN and check out the Success Story....*blush*....it's me!!! Unfortunately not all of the shows held. Well, most of them didn't hold....but I'm honored to be the story! :D

I SAWWWWWWWW that Kate!

Ginny

Heh...she hasn't replied to the email yet, but I guess she read it!

You're famous! Congratulations.

woo hoo - another famous cheffer!!

Yay for Kate!

That's awesome Kate!! Do you have it framed already?;)

I just went and looked you up Kate! I was hoping for a picture!:( Oh well,
Congratulations though!:)

I saw that! You're famous, Kate! :D

Cool Kate - a picture would have been nice. ;) Good job!

I didn't even know it was there until my director called me and told me to look - Jean hasn't responded, but at least she read it!

You can see a picture of Kate (and me) at the New Director's Academy slideslow on CC...under Sacramento CA event

Group pic with our certificates...bottom row left is me (Japanese) and Kate it to my left.

Ginny

Cool! I didn't know about the slideshow - thanks Ginny!

I saw that, Kate!! That's awesome!!! I'm honored to "know" you.:) :)

Heh....thanks Becky! I originally emailed thinking how cool it would be to get an email back...never thought this would happen!

1. What are the 5 steps to success in Jean Jonas' July Cn program?

The 5 steps to success in Jean Jonas' July Cn program are: setting achievable goals, creating a plan of action, consistently following up with customers, utilizing social media for marketing, and building a strong team.

2. How do I set achievable goals in the July Cn program?

In order to set achievable goals, it is important to have a clear understanding of your personal and professional objectives. Once you have identified your goals, break them down into smaller, manageable tasks and create a timeline to track your progress.

3. What is the best way to follow up with customers in the July Cn program?

The best way to follow up with customers is through personal communication, such as phone calls or handwritten notes. This shows that you value their business and are willing to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service.

4. How can I effectively utilize social media for marketing in the July Cn program?

Social media can be a powerful tool for marketing in the July Cn program. Create engaging content that showcases your products and services, interact with your audience, and utilize hashtags and targeted ads to reach potential customers.

5. How do I build a strong team in the July Cn program?

To build a strong team, it is important to foster a positive and supportive environment. Encourage open communication, provide training and resources, and recognize and reward team members for their hard work and achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies
Views
twinkie10