• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover January's Exclusive Host & Guest Specials | Limited Time Offers

In summary, the January host specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during the month of January. To qualify for these specials, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party. These specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Hosting a party in January also allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive a discount on your own purchases. The January host specials are available for the entire month, although some products may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Can anyone post or send me a copy of the January 2014 host & guest specials? I cannot find them at the website and I have not logged into the beta site yet. My director and I have set up a training for me next month. Thank you for your help.

I haven't switched either yet. The specials are still under the old site under Incentives and Recognition.

Thank you!

What are the January host specials?

The January host specials are exclusive deals and discounts available to hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party during the month of January.

How do I qualify for the January host specials?

To qualify for the January host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

Can I combine the January host specials with other offers or discounts?

No, the January host specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in January?

In addition to the exclusive January host specials, hosting a party in January also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive a discount on your own purchases.

How long are the January host specials available?

The January host specials are available for the entire month of January. However, some products may have limited quantities and may sell out before the end of the month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
monicag
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather