• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January Heart Promotion: Don't Miss Out on These Deals!

In summary, the January Heart Promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the month of January. It features exclusive products and deals to help you start the new year off right in the kitchen. The promotion lasts for the entire month, from the 1st to the 31st, and includes a variety of heart-shaped and popular kitchen tools. It is open to all customers, with potential additional benefits for members. Unfortunately, the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but customers can still be eligible for the host rewards program if they have a qualifying party during the promotion period.
GiselaElizabeth
My director just sent this- I wish I would have seen it before my show today! I hope this can help someone who may have some January shows left! (I've never uploaded an attachment- hope it works!)

Attachments

• January Heart Promo.doc
    666.5 KB · Views: 442
It worked. Thanks.

Very cute flier...but too bad it's the 26th!!! Maybe it'll still help a little.

I talked about the thing MANY times at my show today, had it there, etc. Didn't sell a single one!!!!

But I sold a few food choppers so it's all good! ;)

FYI: this flyer was created at the begining of the month by another cheffer in the community. I know I because I downloaded it. Then I fwded it to my director, who in turn email it to her upline and our cluster mates. So I'm sure other member cheffers did as well. And now it has come full circle.

according to my document it says it was created: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 10:43:45 AM

janetupnorth said:
I talked about the thing MANY times at my show today, had it there, etc. Didn't sell a single one!!!!

Same here.....I don't know what I did wrong but sold alot of trivets..

Same here.. But sold more trivets..

Thanks! I have one show left this month, and while everyone has said how cute it is, no one has purchased it! :( I hope this helps today!

Goodness! I didn't realize the flyer I created would have such far-reaching effects! I'm glad all of you enjoyed using it.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I think I've sold two in my 7 January shows.

What is the January Heart Promotion?

The January Heart Promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that runs during the month of January. It features exclusive products and deals to help you start the new year off right in the kitchen.

How long does the January Heart Promotion last?

The January Heart Promotion runs for the entire month of January, starting on the 1st and ending on the 31st. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they're gone!

What products are included in the January Heart Promotion?

The January Heart Promotion features a variety of Pampered Chef products, including exclusive heart-shaped items and other popular kitchen tools. Be sure to check the website or ask your consultant for a full list of included products.

Do I need to be a member to participate in the January Heart Promotion?

No, you do not need to be a member to take advantage of the January Heart Promotion. The deals and products are available to all customers, although members may receive additional benefits and discounts.

Can I combine the January Heart Promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the January Heart Promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you will still be eligible for the host rewards program if you have a qualifying party during the promotion period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
kbuck
Replies
Views
mrssyvo