• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

January & February Outside Order Forms

In summary, January & February Outside Order Forms are special order forms offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. These forms allow customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show, and still receive the same benefits and rewards. They can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant by attending a party or show, or by contacting a consultant directly. Using these forms allows you to receive all of the host benefits and rewards, even if you are not hosting a party or show. You can use them to place an order for yourself or for someone else, making it a great way to take advantage of the benefits and rewards without hosting a party.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Here are the Jan and Feb forms that I did up real quick! :balloon:

Attachments

• jan 09 outside orderform.doc
    182.5 KB · Views: 417
  • feb 09 outside order form.doc
    205 KB · Views: 352
Thank you, as always, Kris! I hope you and your family have a blessed (and safe) holiday.

These look great! Thanks! ;)

Thanks Kris...I do love yours the best :love:

Thanks guys! Happy and safe holiday to all!

Hey Chris ~ Thanks so much! I love your OOF's; they make my life so much easier! I noticed you have Second Harvest in the Round UP section. In January do we switch to the new name Feed America, rather than Second Harvest? I'm not sure, but I'll bet someone here knows the answer! If so we need to change that part when we are changing from your info to ours. Thanks again!

Thanks for the reminder! I meant to change them...please...make sure you change the info!

Thanks a bunch

What are January & February Outside Order Forms?

January & February Outside Order Forms are special order forms offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. These forms allow customers to place orders outside of a traditional party or show, and still receive the same benefits and rewards.

How do I get a January & February Outside Order Form?

January & February Outside Order Forms can be obtained through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can either attend a party or show and request one from the consultant, or you can contact a consultant directly to request one.

What are the benefits of using a January & February Outside Order Form?

Using a January & February Outside Order Form allows you to receive all of the host benefits and rewards, even if you are not hosting a party or show. This includes earning free and discounted products, as well as host exclusive items.

Can I use a January & February Outside Order Form to place an order for myself?

Yes, you can use a January & February Outside Order Form to place an order for yourself. In fact, this is a great way to take advantage of the host benefits and rewards without having to host a party or show.

Can I use a January & February Outside Order Form to place an order for someone else?

Yes, you can use a January & February Outside Order Form to place an order for someone else. This is a great way to help a friend or family member earn free and discounted products, and still receive the host benefits for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperms
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies