• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan-Feb Sales Promo: Claim Your Prize for SS Cookware Set Now!

In summary, it seems that many people have chosen the SS Cookware Set as their prize and are eagerly waiting for its arrival. The estimated time for delivery is 2-6 weeks from the day of submission, and some people have already received their prizes while others are still waiting. Some people have also chosen different prizes such as a blender or an egg/toaster thingy. It is mentioned that the HWC apron has arrived for some people, delivered by FedEx or USPS. There is excitement and anticipation for the arrival of the prizes.
DebPC
Staff member
Does anyone know when we can expect our prizes? I choose the SS Cookware Set.

I just picked mine yesterday & chose the SS Cookware too!!
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or give it to my team as a carrot for the Top Sales for the year....???

I think they said it could take 2-6 weeks from when we submitted our choices. I did mine the first day we could, what was that, the 16th or something? I hope to get mine soon.

Has anyone gotten theirs?

I chose mine the first day too and haven't gotten anything yet either.

i also picked the ss cookware and haven't gotten anything....Glad to know I'm not the only one!

Have not received any of mine either.:(

I haven't gotten mine either, I picked it out fairly quickly. I got the blender from level 3 since I have been without a blender for over a year and I was really hoping it would come before Easter! Oh well after waiting this long what is a few more weeks? I am just excited.

I'll just have to be patient with the rest of you. Thanks for letting me know- we're all in the same boat.

Nothing yet here either

Just got my SS Cookware Set yesterday. YAH!

I got an email that mine has shipped! I ordered the egg/toaster thingy.

COOL! Can't wait to get my hand mixer!Got my HWC apron today!!!!

DebbieJ said:
I got an email that mine has shipped! I ordered the egg/toaster thingy.

Ooh yay, so did I, but I didn't get an email that it shipped. Hopefully soon!

I emailed them yesterday and they said I should get my coffeemaker in 3-5 days!

I picked the SS Cookware Set and it came today!

I can't wait to get my HWC apron!!!! How did that arrive? USPS? Fed Ex? Thanks!:)

My apron came fedex. :)

Yay! Congrats ladies! Nothing on my doorstep today but I'm holding out hope!!!

Just got home and MY APRON was waiting for me! Perfect timing--i'll wear it at my shows this weekend!

Got my SS Skillet today!! Yay! I tracked the next G # and it says the 22nd. It's only 1lb so I'll assume it's my apron. Bummer!!!

DebbieJ said:
Just got home and mine was waiting for me! Perfect timing--i'll wear it at my shows this weekend!

OMG! When I read this I didn't realize at first you were talking about the apron! I thought, "What did Deb get from the Jan-Feb promo that she could WEAR?" :approve:

finley1991 said:
OMG! When I read this I didn't realize at first you were talking about the apron! I thought, "What did Deb get from the Jan-Feb promo that she could WEAR?" :approve:

Took me a moment also. Visions of a blender or coffee pot hanging around her neck!:bugeye:

1. What is the Jan-Feb Sales Promo?

The Jan-Feb Sales Promo is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of January and February. It allows customers to claim a prize for purchasing a certain amount of Pampered Chef products during this time period.

2. What is the prize for the Jan-Feb Sales Promo?

The prize for the Jan-Feb Sales Promo is a SS Cookware Set, which includes a variety of high-quality stainless steel cooking pans and pots.

3. How can I claim my prize for the Jan-Feb Sales Promo?

To claim your prize, you must first make a qualifying purchase of Pampered Chef products during the Jan-Feb Sales Promo period. After making your purchase, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and follow the instructions to redeem your prize.

4. What is considered a qualifying purchase for the Jan-Feb Sales Promo?

A qualifying purchase for the Jan-Feb Sales Promo is any purchase of $150 or more in Pampered Chef products made during the months of January and February. This can be a single purchase or multiple purchases that add up to $150 or more.

5. Can I combine multiple purchases to reach the $150 requirement for the Jan-Feb Sales Promo?

Yes, you can combine multiple purchases made during the Jan-Feb Sales Promo period to reach the $150 requirement. As long as the purchases are made within the promotional period, they will count towards the qualifying amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmama
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • lindy0116