• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Its 8Pm Here... Too Late to Send a Phonevite? the Shows Saturday.

In summary, you can still send a Phonevite for a show on Saturday even if it's already 8 PM. However, it is recommended to send it out as soon as possible to give your guests enough time to RSVP and make arrangements. You can send a Phonevite as late as the day of the show, but keep in mind that the later you send it, the less time your guests will have to respond. Our Phonevite service is available 24/7, so your guests will still receive the invitation if you send it out at 8 PM. You can also customize the time and date for your Phonevite, even if it is being sent out late.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Its 8pm here... too late to send a phonevite? The shows Saturday.

Re: Phonevitecould you maybe send it as a reminder or have invites not gone out at all for the show? I typically don't call anyone after 9:00pm - so if you could get it to go out before then you should be okay.

Re: PhoneviteI sent my phonevite. Emails have went out. This was sent to only those that have no replied yet. I got one more yes RSVP!! :) I LOVE the company I work for!! :)

1. Can I still send a Phonevite if it's already 8 PM?

Yes, you can still send a Phonevite for your show on Saturday even if it's already 8 PM. However, we recommend sending it out as soon as possible to ensure that your guests have enough time to RSVP and make necessary arrangements.

2. How late is too late to send a Phonevite for a Saturday show?

While we recommend sending out your Phonevite at least a few days in advance, you can still send it out as late as the day of the show. However, keep in mind that the later you send it, the less time your guests will have to respond and plan accordingly.

3. Can I still send a Phonevite if the show is on Saturday?

Yes, you can still send a Phonevite for a show on Saturday. Our Phonevite service allows you to send invites for any day of the week, so you can easily schedule and send out invitations for your Saturday show.

4. Will my guests receive the Phonevite if I send it out at 8 PM?

Yes, your guests will still receive the Phonevite if you send it out at 8 PM. Our Phonevite service is available 24/7, so your guests can receive the invitation at any time and respond accordingly.

5. Can I customize the time and date for my Phonevite when sending it out late?

Yes, you can customize the time and date for your Phonevite even if you are sending it out late. Our Phonevite service allows you to choose the exact date and time for your invitation to be sent, so you can ensure that your guests receive it at the most convenient time for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • CarrieB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • msmileyface