• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Itinerary for Travel Incentive Trips

In June, they are usually pretty booked up by then.In summary, the start time for the first day of a trip varies depending on the season, but typically it is either on Saturday night or very early on Sunday morning.
chefsteph07
I was wondering for those of you who have earned trips in past, what is usually the "start" or arrive time on the first day?

I earned level 2 :)sing:) and we are going to be driving from Ohio... I know the "first day" of the trip is Sunday, but it is that Sunday am, afternoon, etc?
And then from the time we report in, what usually happens? Will we go straight into activities w/ the park, etc? We are trying to decide if we need an actual 2 day overnight stay before we get to the resort or if we stay overnight somewhere on Sat and drive in Sunday how that would work...we said we aren't going to drive 6 hours sunday and report and then spend a day at a park! LOL And when will get actual info on it? I figure Jan or so...

So, any info regarding incentive trips of the past would be appreciated! Thanks!

Steph - The agenda is on Cons. Corner. Look under Consultants Incentives - Celebrate the Magic - under Details and Rules (second blue box on the left) is the agenda. It's pretty loose with arrivals. You can even pick up your park tickets on Fri. or Sat. if you time it right. The park hours in June go pretty late, usually until midnight.

I'd definitely come in on Saturday night...that way you're all rested and ready to see Disney!! I know we'll be flying in on Friday before just so we don't miss a second of the trip I worked my behind off for!! :O

If we come in on Saturday how do we book a room for Saturday night?

When HO contacts you in Jan. about the trip, they give you the contact info for the company that makes all of the arrangements. You can have them extend your trip whichever way you want or make your own arrangements to stay on property or elsewhere in Orlando.

If staying at the resort you're attending isn't available, you could also just stay at an inexpensive hotel in the Orlando area, then transfer to your Disney resort first time available the next day! That's what we did- well, almost. We had driven to Kennedy Space Station a couple days before, then checked out of that hotel and drove the 1 hr to Disney and checked in there. Most places you can't check in before a certain time, so knowing that will help too. When we went to Disney last December, we arrived at 10am, and they had our room ready- BUT that was in December in their low-season.

What are the destinations for the upcoming travel incentive trips?

The destinations for our upcoming travel incentive trips vary from year to year. Past trips have included tropical locations like Hawaii and the Caribbean, as well as European destinations like Italy and Greece. We choose exciting and unique locations to give our consultants a memorable experience.

What is the cost of the travel incentive trip?

The cost of the travel incentive trip varies depending on the destination and length of the trip. However, these trips are fully funded by Pampered Chef and there is no cost to our consultants. We want to reward our hard-working consultants with an all-expenses-paid trip.

How can I qualify for the travel incentive trip?

To qualify for the travel incentive trip, consultants must meet certain sales and team building goals. The specific requirements may vary depending on the trip, but typically consultants must reach a certain level of sales and have a certain number of team members to be eligible.

Can I bring a guest on the travel incentive trip?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest on the travel incentive trip. However, the cost of their travel and accommodations will be the responsibility of the consultant. We can provide information on discounted rates for guests, but they are not required to attend.

What activities are included in the travel incentive trip?

The activities included in the travel incentive trip vary depending on the destination, but we strive to provide a mix of relaxation and adventure. Past trips have included beach days, cultural tours, cooking classes, and team building activities. A detailed itinerary will be provided closer to the date of the trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookn' katie