• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!

In summary, it snowed for the first time in over a year. Luke and the others had a lot of fun with it.
jrstephens
This is the first time since March of 2002 that it snowed. Luke and us all had a ball!

Here's some pics of us!

LukeJenniferandSnoman.jpg

LukeRussellandSnowman.jpg

LukeinSnow.jpg

pamperedlinda said:
Looks like you had fun!

It was so much fun! Did yall get alot in GA?

It's about half gone by now. It was pretty while it lasted though. We didn't get as much at my house as you did. The melted stuff is already turning to ice (I darn near slipped off the step when I took the dogs out a little while ago!) My show for tomorrow got cancelled, she rescheduled for later in the week so all is not lost.

Jen, what I think is funny is the last picture with all the pretty red (berries or flowers, can't tell)..... we haven't seen anything like that in months!!! Everything is brown and dead looking when you can get that low, because most of the time everything is just white because of all the snow!
I just love reading about you all that just get so excited over the snow! I'm like "oh joy!:grumpy: :cry: when I see it! I just love driving in it!:grumpy: :thumbdown:

and that last pic of Luke is great! that is photo contest worthy!;) :)

Wow, frame that last picture! It looks like a professional photographer took it.

MissChef said:
Jen, what I think is funny is the last picture with all the pretty red (berries or flowers, can't tell)..... we haven't seen anything like that in months!!! Everything is brown and dead looking when you can get that low, because most of the time everything is just white because of all the snow!
I just love reading about you all that just get so excited over the snow! I'm like "oh joy!:grumpy: :cry: when I see it! I just love driving in it!:grumpy: :thumbdown:

It was in the 70s last week. So, we have many things still in bloom, ha! It's red berries.

Legacy and Cathy, thanks on the pic! It is my favorite of the day!

Looks like loads od fun!! Cant believe you got snow there!! Crazyness!!

Adorable pictures! I agree...that last one is a winner!

Great pictures! It is so funny to hear how excited you get about snow:)!

We are too cold for snow up North! When it gets this cold the air is really dry. I don't mind, a break from snow is wonderful!

I'm so jealous! I want snow! All we got today was cold rain......mind you, we NEEDED the rain. I was just so hopeful that we'd get an inch or 2 of snow.

Adorable photo's Jennifer........ I wish we would get snow it's only going to be 15degree's here though... LOL

Loved the pics Jennifer, and the last one of Luke should be your Christmas card next year...

RuthV said:
I'm so jealous! I want snow! All we got today was cold rain......mind you, we NEEDED the rain. I was just so hopeful that we'd get an inch or 2 of snow.
come get some! I have bucket loads, it snowed another 6 inches last night! Can hear my hubby snow blowing right now! :rolleyes:

Love the pics. I am so jealous. They are calling for snow here tonight, but I have a feeling it will just hit the hilltops. We will see. If it snows here it is usually gone w/in a few hours. My DS would love it.

pamperedalf said:
Love the pics. I am so jealous. They are calling for snow here tonight, but I have a feeling it will just hit the hilltops. We will see. If it snows here it is usually gone w/in a few hours. My DS would love it.

Good Luck I hope it sticks!!

Ours was gone by mid-afternoon, but my inlaws about 15 minutes up the road still have some today.

Yeah Yeah, rub it in! I live near Huntsville, was expecting 3-6 inches and guess what we got, SQUAT! Oh well, at least someone in Alabama got some:)

No snow at all last night. Just the lovely ice this morning, good thing I don't need to go anywhere. My son ran out this morning and asked if it snowed, poor thing.

Sorry that you did not get any snow Amanda and Tab!:cry: I was hoping you would! Maybe latet since winter is not over. When it snowed here in 2002 t was March.

Personally I'm laughing at the "snow gear" - rain boots and a sweatshirt...Need a TON more layers up here!!!!

That's true. With the crazy weather in Alabama, you can be sunny and 70's one day and winter weather the next. I'm going to hope we get some snow here the next time around. Sad thing is, my husbands g-mom lives 1-1/2 hrs away and got 3 inches! We should have went and spent the night with her. Oh well.

Related to It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!

1. What is "It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!"?

"It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!" is a collection of recipes and cooking tips specifically designed for those living in areas with snowy and cold weather conditions.

2. Who created "It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!"?

This collection was created by Pampered Chef, a company known for their high-quality kitchen tools and recipes.

3. Are the recipes in "It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!" easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in this collection are designed to be easy to make, even for beginner cooks.

4. Do I need special kitchen tools to make the recipes in "It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!"?

No, the recipes in this collection can be made using basic kitchen tools that most people already have. However, having a few Pampered Chef tools may make the cooking process even easier.

5. Are there any specific dietary restrictions catered to in "It Snowed in Fulton, Alabama Today!"?

Yes, this collection includes recipes that cater to various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandy412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies