• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Una Muestra & Spanish Catalogs

In summary, Iso Una Muestra is a Spanish term meaning "I want a sample" and refers to a sample pack of Pampered Chef products that can be requested by customers. Spanish catalogs are available for Pampered Chef products and can be requested from a consultant or viewed online. While most products are available in the Spanish catalog, there may be some exclusions and availability may vary depending on location. Orders can be placed using the Spanish catalog through a consultant or online. Pampered Chef parties can also be hosted using the Spanish catalog, with assistance from the consultant for translations and product questions.
ddcook
Hi,

I'm hosting my first Hispanic show next week, and thought it would be nice to display the Season's Best in both versions, and show the catalog option, when discussing recruiting.

Does anyone have one of each they'd be willing to sell and ship to 60657?

Thank you,
Darcy

Darcy,

I bet you could get some from the Hispanic Training Center at 22nd and Cicero.

Call Valerie at 708-222-9501. She's the Sales Manager there and she's super nice.

Related to Iso Una Muestra & Spanish Catalogs

1. What is Iso Una Muestra and how do I get one?

Iso Una Muestra is a Spanish term that translates to "I want a sample." It refers to a sample pack of Pampered Chef products that can be requested by customers who are interested in trying out our products before making a purchase. To request an Iso Una Muestra, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team.

2. Are Spanish catalogs available for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers Spanish catalogs for our products. You can request a Spanish catalog from your consultant or view and download it online from our website. We also have a feature on our website that allows you to view the catalog in Spanish by selecting the language option at the top of the page.

3. Are all products available in the Spanish catalog?

While most of our products are available in the Spanish catalog, there may be some exclusions. The availability of products in the Spanish catalog may also vary depending on your location. To ensure that a specific product is available in the Spanish catalog, please check with your consultant or contact our customer service team.

4. Can I place an order using the Spanish catalog?

Yes, you can place an order using the Spanish catalog. You can either order through your consultant or place an order online through our website. When ordering online, make sure to select the Spanish catalog option at the top of the page.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party using the Spanish catalog?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party using the Spanish catalog. Your consultant can provide you with Spanish catalogs to share with your guests, and you can also view and download the catalog online. Your consultant will also be able to assist you with any translations or questions your guests may have about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • INGonzalez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
INGonzalez
  • DebbieJ