• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Find Discontinued Wooden Toaster Tongs!

In summary, Pampered Chef has discontinued their wooden toaster tongs due to safety concerns and they are no longer available for purchase. However, they offer heat-resistant silicone tongs as a safe alternative. There are currently no plans to bring back the wooden toaster tongs, but new products may be introduced in the future. It is important to only purchase Pampered Chef products from authorized sellers.
ChefLauraW
I'm looking for 10 of the small wooden toaster tongs that are now discontinued for a customer. I don't know when they were discontinued; don't think it was too long ago??

Any info you can pass along, I'd appreciate. Thanks in advance.

They were discontinued at the end of s/s 07 I believe.

Someone I am sure has some...maybe not 10, but we are a bunch of hoarders here.

I think I have one pair. if that would help, let me know.

I have some. I bought a TON after mourning the fact that they were being retired.

How would I go about getting them to you?

Last edited:

1. What happened to the wooden toaster tongs that were previously sold by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef discontinued the wooden toaster tongs due to safety concerns. The wooden tongs were found to be a fire hazard when used near hot surfaces.

2. Can I still purchase the wooden toaster tongs from Pampered Chef?

No, unfortunately the wooden toaster tongs are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. They have been discontinued and are no longer being produced.

3. Are there any alternative products available from Pampered Chef that can be used as a replacement for the wooden toaster tongs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of heat-resistant silicone tongs that can be used as a safe alternative to the wooden toaster tongs. They are durable and can withstand high temperatures without the risk of catching fire.

4. Will Pampered Chef bring back the wooden toaster tongs in the future?

At this time, there are no plans to bring back the wooden toaster tongs. However, Pampered Chef is constantly innovating and introducing new products, so it is possible that a similar product may be introduced in the future.

5. Can I still find the wooden toaster tongs for sale elsewhere?

Pampered Chef is the exclusive retailer of their products, so the wooden toaster tongs will not be found for sale by any other retailer. It is important to only purchase Pampered Chef products from authorized sellers to ensure their safety and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smbith
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • kcmckay