• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Bamboo Tongs (I Made a Boo-Boo)

Someone said they have two. I would hate to pay for shipping on only two. Thanks though. Bigger bulk of 8 or more would be great!!
DebbieSAChef
I meant to order a whole bunch of these before they were discontinued but unfortunately I made a boo boo and forgot!!!

Can anyone help? I know this might be a long shot but I am looking to buy your bamboo tongs door prize supply. I need a whole bunch. I was going to give them away at a vendor table next month with every order placed that day!! They are very popular. Let me know if you can help me!

BTW, thanks for those birthday wishes!! I had a great birthday! My hubby got me a new stove and mircrowave with built in vent! Very nice! I am excited since I am having an open house show for myself this Thursday to get things started up again in my business now that baby Daniel is two months old!!

Debbie :D

I have some - don't know how many. Let me check when I get home from work.

You should be able to place an individual order dated August. Not sure if you can do that with supply orders.

Nope
cmdtrgd said:
You should be able to place an individual order dated August. Not sure if you can do that with supply orders.

Nope I can't do that with a supply order and I don't want to have to buy them at full price but I may have to. It all depends on my chef success pals!! Can they help me? Ann is usually a life saver!!! Thanks for the idea.

Yes!!!
chefann said:
I have some - don't know how many. Let me check when I get home from work.

Thank you Ann. I will await your response!!! Ann you are a lifesaver!!

I have two...

I have 8 Debbie. I'm sure you need more, but it's a start. :)
$15 including shipping. OK?

I have a set of 10 that I bought on the supply order (and then found several others) so I would be willing to part with them for the $12 I paid plus shipping to you (I would expect shipping to be about $3).

I'll take themI'll take them both!!! Ladies PM me with a paypal address and I will send payment. Thanks,

ThanksThank you for your responses!!

I am sorry I just noticed you gals posted yesterday afternoon. Sorry to keep you waiting. I am homeschooling now so I am BUSY with my five kids and school!!!

Someone said they have two. I would hate to pay for shipping on only two. Thanks though. Bigger bulk of 8 or more would be great!!

1. What is the length of the Iso Bamboo Tongs?

The Iso Bamboo Tongs measure 12 inches in length.

2. Can the Iso Bamboo Tongs be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the tongs are safe to use on non-stick cookware as they are made from bamboo material that will not scratch or damage the surface.

3. Are the Iso Bamboo Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher.

4. Can the Iso Bamboo Tongs withstand high temperatures?

Yes, the tongs are heat-resistant up to 350°F, making them suitable for use in cooking and grilling.

5. How durable are the Iso Bamboo Tongs?

The tongs are made from high-quality bamboo material that is known for its strength and durability. With proper care, they can last for a long time in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessinthekitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • pclaurieb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • elizabethfox