• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Discontinued Bamboo Toaster Tongs - 4 Needed!

In summary, the old bamboo tongs are no longer made and the new small tongs are better, but the old ones are still dishwasher safe.
smbith
Gold Member
Looking for those bamboo tongs to get stuff out of toasters. I have customers looking for them and they are discontinued. :cry:

I am hoping to buy 4 of them if anyone has any left. :love:

I have some but I'm in Canada. Where are you?

If you cant find any, you could also suggest the new small tongs!!

I have some. Let me know how many you need. I'll see how many I still have.

Why don't they bring them back!!

Do these work?
StacieB said:
If you cant find any, you could also suggest the new small tongs!!

I have a coworker at my FT job that is looking for the tongs that work in the toaster... are these an acceptable substitute in usefulness?

TIA

The new small tongs are actually better than the old ones. They are easier to handle and fit just as well to get toast out, etc. They also have no glue holding them together so they are dishwasher safe!

I love the new bamboo tongs! Much better than the old ones. They broke too easily.

I do still have quite a few of the old ones if you still need them.

stacywhitlow said:
I love the new bamboo tongs! Much better than the old ones. They broke too easily.

I do still have quite a few of the old ones if you still need them.

I think my coworker would take the new ones, she just had wanted to know if they were still good for the toast.

Thanks for your help, I will let her know.

BethCooks4U said:
The new small tongs are actually better than the old ones. They are easier to handle and fit just as well to get toast out, etc. They also have no glue holding them together so they are dishwasher safe!
The Use and Care guide recommends hand washing and I recommend it from personal experience. Washed one pair in the dishwasher and now they don't lay as flat in the closed position.

DebinIA said:
The Use and Care guide recommends hand washing and I recommend it from personal experience. Washed one pair in the dishwasher and now they don't lay as flat in the closed position.
Hmmm.... It says dishwasher safe under all the other bamboo pieces in the catalog (except the ladle) - missed that the tongs aren't marked as safe.

Thanks! (I personally don't dw any bamboo but thought for those that do...)

1. Where can I find the discontinued bamboo toaster tongs?

The discontinued bamboo toaster tongs are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through a third-party seller on websites like eBay or Amazon.

2. Is there a replacement for the discontinued bamboo toaster tongs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a similar product called the Bamboo Toast Tongs which can be used for the same purpose as the discontinued version.

3. Can I request a special order for the discontinued bamboo toaster tongs?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill special orders for discontinued products. However, we recommend checking with our customer service team for any potential updates on the availability of the tongs.

4. How many tongs come in a set of the discontinued bamboo toaster tongs?

The discontinued bamboo toaster tongs were sold in sets of four.

5. Are there any alternative products to the discontinued bamboo toaster tongs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of tongs in different materials such as stainless steel and silicone. You can also use other kitchen utensils like a spatula or wooden chopsticks as an alternative to the bamboo toaster tongs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minersmix
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
LindaBastian
  • maxmospampered
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • GourmetGirl