• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Affordable Simple Additions in White - New or Used Plates, Bowls and More

In summary, the Simple Additions in White collection includes plates, bowls, serving platters, and other kitchen essentials that are versatile and affordable. They can be purchased as new or used and are designed to be mix and match. The products are dishwasher and microwave safe, making them convenient for everyday use. The pricing for Simple Additions in White is more affordable compared to other Pampered Chef collections while still maintaining the same high-quality and durability.
schenectady90241
Looking for simple additions white, plates, bowls etc, new or used. Let me know if anyone has and wants to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of Medium Square Plates (set of 2 in white), two sets of two Medium Square Bowls (white), and the Appetizer Plates (12) with caddy (white plates). Send me an email and we can discuss price.

Last edited:

1. What is included in the Simple Additions in White collection?

The Simple Additions in White collection includes plates, bowls, serving platters, and other kitchen essentials. It is a versatile and affordable collection that can be used for everyday meals or special occasions.

2. Are the Simple Additions in White products new or used?

The Simple Additions in White products can be purchased as both new and used. We offer a variety of options to fit different budgets and preferences.

3. Can I mix and match pieces from the Simple Additions in White collection?

Yes, the Simple Additions in White collection is designed to be mix and match. You can create your own unique set by combining different pieces from the collection.

4. Are the Simple Additions in White products dishwasher and microwave safe?

Yes, all of the Simple Additions in White products are dishwasher and microwave safe, making them convenient and easy to use for everyday meals.

5. How does the pricing for Simple Additions in White compare to other Pampered Chef collections?

The Simple Additions in White collection is one of our most affordable collections, making it a great option for those on a budget. It offers the same high-quality and durability as our other collections at a lower price point.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • cochef