• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Simple Additions Square Platter

In summary, the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter is a 12-inch by 12-inch stoneware platter that is both microwave and oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Although it does not come with a lid, it is compatible with the Iso Simple Additions Small Square Platter Lid for easy transportation and storage. It can be conveniently cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I met a new customer on Saturday who was so upset that the SA Large Square Platter was discontinued. I told her I would put out some feelers. It would be shipped to 83713. Thanks!

Kate, if you don't find a new one I have one I used for demo that I would sell.

Beth, I don't think she cares. How much?

If the used one doesn't work out, and you are still looking, I have a new one.
[email protected]

cmdtrgd said:
Beth, I don't think she cares. How much?
I don't know how I missed this. Sorry!

How much were they new? I'm sure we can work something out but it might be another week before I can get upstairs to get the packing materials and I'm able to drive to the PO so if she can wait that long I'll get the shipping price too.

Beth - found one here local, so no shipping. FYI, they were $45 new. Thanks!

Related to Iso Simple Additions Square Platter

1. What is the size of the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter?

The Iso Simple Additions Square Platter measures 12 inches by 12 inches, providing ample space for serving your favorite dishes and appetizers.

2. Is the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter microwave safe?

Yes, the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter is microwave safe. It is made of durable stoneware that can withstand high temperatures.

3. Can I use the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter in the oven?

Yes, the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it perfect for baking and serving hot dishes.

4. Does the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter come with a lid?

No, the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter does not come with a lid. However, it is designed to fit the Iso Simple Additions Small Square Platter Lid (sold separately) for easy transportation and storage.

5. How do I clean the Iso Simple Additions Square Platter?

The Iso Simple Additions Square Platter is dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge for gentle but effective cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slapsappyhappy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • PC Angel