• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid - Have One to Sell?

In summary, the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid is a 12-inch diameter lid suitable for most family-sized pots and pans. It is dishwasher safe and made of durable and heat-resistant silicone with a stainless steel handle. However, it is not oven safe and should only be used on stovetops. While designed to fit most family-sized cookware, it is recommended to measure your pots and pans before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
tlag1986
Gold Member
ISO a Quick-Stir family size lid with stirring mechanism. Mine got broke with my older kids. PM me if you have one available we can discuss price and S&H.

which size are you looking for?

nevermind- i need to read completely and not skim! lol sorry

What is the size of the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid?

The ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid has a diameter of 12 inches, making it suitable for most family-sized pots and pans.

Is the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid be used in the oven?

No, the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid is not oven safe and should only be used on stovetops.

What is the material of the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid?

The ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, with a stainless steel handle.

Does the ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid fit all types of pots and pans?

The ISO Quick-Stir Family Size Lid is designed to fit most family-sized pots and pans, but we recommend measuring your cookware before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
  • mrshamel3808