• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump: Find the Right Size For Your Family

In summary, the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump comes in two sizes, a 2-quart and a 4-quart size, making it perfect for both small and large families. It is also dishwasher safe and can be used for making a variety of drinks, including iced tea, lemonade, and fruit-infused water. However, it is not recommended for use with hot liquids. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
minersmix
Looking for lid/pump for family size quick-stir pitcher

I have one...was just thinking yesterday 'why am I keeping this thing?'

PM me to make arrangements to mail it to you.

for the family size quick stir? How much plus shipping?

1. How many sizes does the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump come in?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump comes in two sizes, a 2-quart and a 4-quart size, making it perfect for both small and large families.

2. Is the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

3. Can I use the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump for hot liquids?

No, the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump is not recommended for use with hot liquids. It is designed for use with cold or room temperature liquids only.

4. What types of drinks can I make with the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump?

The Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump is perfect for making all types of drinks, including iced tea, lemonade, fruit-infused water, and more. It is also great for mixing and storing powdered drinks like protein shakes or powdered lemonade.

5. Does the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump come with a warranty?

Yes, the Quick-Stir Pitcher Lid/Pump comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring that you can enjoy its benefits for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • myinnerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chozengirl