• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Family-Sized Pitcher for Formula Mixing in Rowlett, TX?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants. To find a consultant near Rowlett, TX, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. Services offered by a Pampered Chef consultant include in-person cooking demonstrations, online parties, and personalized cooking consultations. It is not necessary to attend a party to purchase their products, as you can order directly from a consultant or their personal website. It is also possible to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Rowlett, TX by visiting their website and clicking on "Join Now" to learn more and sign up.
Tig
Hey guys...

A friend of mine is having a baby in September, and something I found very useful with mixing formula was our family sized pitcher. However, due to me being a consultant in Canada, I can not purchase it and have it delivered to her. And shipping from Canada to the US is extremely high - so I was wondering if I can order it from someone here to have shipped to her ;)

bumping to see if someone can help you out... :)

Tig,

I am about an hour from there. I would be glad to help. PM me.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

One of my consultants is selling off a bunch of her old Director samples from when she was in PC... I am pretty sure she has a FS pitcher new in box. She lives about 10 mins away from Rowlett. :)

If you didn't find someone to help you, I have a consultant who lives IN Rowlett. Didn't see this before.

Related to Looking for a Family-Sized Pitcher for Formula Mixing in Rowlett, TX?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through independent consultants.

How can I find a Pampered Chef consultant near Rowlett, TX?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant near Rowlett, TX by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

What services does a Pampered Chef consultant offer?

A Pampered Chef consultant offers in-person cooking demonstrations, online parties, and personalized cooking consultations to help you find the right products for your needs.

Do I have to attend a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not have to attend a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can order directly from a consultant or through their personal website at any time.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Rowlett, TX?

Yes, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant in Rowlett, TX. Simply visit our website and click on "Join Now" to learn more about the opportunity and sign up to become a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BadGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
4kids4me