• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Best Quickstir Pitchers for Easy Formula Mixing - Perfect for Kids!

In summary, the QS pitchers are wonderful for many reasons, including their ability to mix formula smoothly and their durability.
Amberd
I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not but I just recieved my kit enhancement a couple days ago and I had ordered the quickstir pitcher. I would absolutely reccommend this to anyone with kids especially anyone with a baby. It works GREAT for formula!! and my 5yo loves to mix it for his little brother. In fact my mom was taking the kids to her house and I sent the pitcher with the formula in it, and my 5yo held it on the way, and the whole way to her house he was mixing it up, he said he was trying to make butter!!! (he had seen in one of his movies that if you shake milk enough it turns into butter):D I need like 5 of these pitchers!! they are WONDERFUL!!

ok just thought I would share

Thanks for sharing! I love the QS pitchers! I just had some people over the other night and used 1 for raspberry lemonade with fresh raspberries floating on top and the other for water with sliced lemons loating on the top.

I tell people at my shows that the QS literally saved my marriage because if I had opened up the fridge one more time and there was only a little iced tea left... who knows what would have happened. Now, my husband makes iced tea all the time.

It is great for so many things and is easy enough for young kids to help out. Need to mix up a whole bunch of eggs for scrambled eggs or a large omlette? Need to wash your delicates? Need to mix up the OJ so it isn't watery at first and then too strong? Many different ways to use it! Maybe even a thin crepe batter?

I've found that the new version is not nearly as durable as the older version. I'd recommend not putting the new one in the dishwasher.

Paige Dixon said:
I've found that the new version is not nearly as durable as the older version. I'd recommend not putting the new one in the dishwasher.
Come to think of it, I heard someone say that they lids shrunk in the DW so I made sure to wash them by hand after hearing that.

Yes, the "poles" on mine have warped slightly from putting them in the DW. I hand wash them now.

BTW, if anyone has problems getting the little fins on the Family size on clean (I make tea for my hubby all of the time and it forms tea sludge on those...) use a toothbrush and soap. Works quickly! I have an old toothbrush under my kitchen sink for jobs like that. (I have tried the kitchen brush, but it sprays soap and water all over the place...I have more control with a toothbrush!)

Ugh! Mine got very nasty (well, I thought it was nasty) after we were away for a week and it wasn't used and it took me forever to get it clean.

Yea, tea can get pretty gross if it isn't used up within a day or two. My hubby drinks it all of the time so that usually doesn't happen here. There are times though, that he will mention that the tea is "bad" and I need to dump it. So, whatever that sludge is alters the taste of the tea as well!

On a postive note, though, when I used to use a TW gallon pitcher, it would acutally GROW MOLD in the little scrapes and scratches in the pitcher that came from stirring the sugar in. Now with our QSP, that never happens cuz the pitcher never gets scratches in it! I also love that the sugar TOTALLY dissolves...even if I use cold water!!

I agree it's great for formula! I used to mix a day's worth when the twins were infants and I had to supplement with it for a while. I loved that the bubbles would settle. They had awful reflux and I swear using the QSP helped.

Related to Get the Best Quickstir Pitchers for Easy Formula Mixing - Perfect for Kids!

What are the benefits of using the Quickstir Pitchers?

The Quickstir Pitchers are perfect for mixing formula quickly and easily, making feeding time a breeze for parents. They are also great for kids to use on their own, promoting independence and self-feeding skills. The pitchers are durable, BPA-free, and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

How do I use the Quickstir Pitchers?

Using the Quickstir Pitchers is simple and convenient. Just add the desired amount of formula and water to the pitcher, close the lid, and shake for a few seconds. The built-in agitator helps to mix the formula thoroughly, ensuring a smooth and clump-free consistency.

Are the Quickstir Pitchers suitable for different formula types?

Yes, the Quickstir Pitchers are designed to work with all types of formula, including powder, liquid concentrate, and ready-to-feed. The agitator inside the pitcher helps to mix and dissolve any formula type quickly and effectively.

Can I use the Quickstir Pitchers for other purposes besides formula mixing?

While the Quickstir Pitchers are specifically designed for formula mixing, they can also be used for other purposes such as mixing drinks, making salad dressings, or even as a shaker bottle for protein shakes. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the pitcher before and after each use.

Do the Quickstir Pitchers come in different sizes?

Yes, the Quickstir Pitchers are available in two sizes - 8 oz and 16 oz. The 8 oz pitcher is perfect for single servings, while the 16 oz pitcher is great for larger batches or for multiple children. Both sizes are compact and easy to store, making them ideal for on-the-go use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • kcmckay