• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Anyone Selling the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel from Conference?

In summary, the beach towels were very popular and quickly sold out at Conference. If you want one, you'll have to hope you can find one before they are all gone.
TinasKitchen
This item was only for sale at Conference and by the 2nd day it was sold out (Wave 2). If anyone has an extra or doesnt want theirs, etc. I'd be willing to buy it. Just let me know how much.

how cool is that...beach towels. What a great way to advertise. How much did they sell them for? I can't believe they sold out, looks like they could have backordered them for you.

Me, too - I need one too!!! It's summer all year 'round down here!

Shawnna said:
how cool is that...beach towels. What a great way to advertise. How much did they sell them for? I can't believe they sold out, looks like they could have backordered them for you.

I have one but can't part with it....They are very cute with flip-flops on it and the PC logo on one of the flip-flops, I think they were $20. I bought mine early on day 1 of wave 2 since the lady there said they sold out on day 1 of wave 1!

dannyzmom said:
Me, too - I need one too!!! It's summer all year 'round down here!

Go ahead. . .rub it in! :rolleyes:

They didnt say anything to me about them selling out otherwise I would've bought one. They arent selling them at all other than at conference.

So if anyone Will part with it, I'd like it! lol

I love mine too...sorry though can't have it:p Hope you can find one! Summer's almost over here, so I'm looking forward to using it lots next year! Might as well try to get some leads while watching the kiddos swim!

TinasKitchen said:
This item was only for sale at Conference and by the 2nd day it was sold out (Wave 2). If anyone has an extra or doesnt want theirs, etc. I'd be willing to buy it. Just let me know how much.

Have you thought of calling VIP? Telling them you attended conference and they sold out. They might have one lying around they will sell you. Worth a shot :)

Thanks Lisa, never thougth of that

These were a really hot issue at conf. They sold out before day one actually started. (wave 3) I know a couple of people that complained to them, and VIP basically said they wouldn't be reordering any since they have to order at least 3000 and don't want to get stuck with them. I guess the fact that they sold out so fast didn't change his mind at all. I know, I personally wasn't too thrilled with VIP this year. The selection was so-so and they sold out of all the good stuff. Plus it took me over a month to get what I had ordered, and I had to send one piece back for a flaw.

ShanaSmith said:
These were a really hot issue at conf. They sold out before day one actually started. (wave 3) I know a couple of people that complained to them, and VIP basically said they wouldn't be reordering any since they have to order at least 3000 and don't want to get stuck with them. I guess the fact that they sold out so fast didn't change his mind at all. I know, I personally wasn't too thrilled with VIP this year. The selection was so-so and they sold out of all the good stuff. Plus it took me over a month to get what I had ordered, and I had to send one piece back for a flaw.

I am starting my own VIP collection of clothes I will NEVER wear!!:mad: Either they are WAY to small or WAY to big. :confused: EVERY single piece of clothing I got from them was a different size....either a small large:rolleyes: a large large:rolleyes: or a HUGE large:mad: .....so in a drawer they will stay, cuz I took all the tags off & figured sending them back & I would be out MORE money & then have to wait for weeks for new ones to come, only to find out they dont fit!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: I did better buying them off Ebay.

So Ginger, what size do you normally wear???

I have had the same thing happen. I have an extra large sweatshirt and an extra small shirt both from them. I will only purchase from them at conf, when I can try things on. They used to have fun tee shirts for men and kids too. This year they didn't have anything that I thought was great, and nothing for my family. I really hope that PC is looking into a new vendor.

This was my first conference and all I bought from t hem were the mints lol and a tshirt for my daughter and ordered that larger and it fits her! I had heard that VIP clothing runs smaller. I'm an XL so I doubt that I'd be ordering anything from them.

Thanks for the heads up on the towels. Figured I shouldnt be expecting one but thought I'd hope for the best on this site! lol

Update: I asked VIP about the towels and they said they were a big hit and sold out in day one of every conference. They will not have them again.

So for those of you that received one, you are lucky! lol

jdavis said:
So Ginger, what size do you normally wear???

Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner.....( darn site). I usually wear XL. ( cuz i'm not really heavy, but I'm not skinny:confused: :confused: ) IE...if I go to JC Penneys to the ladies dept ( not the womens) I'm fine with an XL.;) So a few weeks ago I got the NEW yellow top & its an XL & its HUGE!!!...but when they had Help Whip Cancer, I bought the pink sweatshirt XL & its small:(

LOL...theres more, but I dont want to get into it:eek:

1. What is the size of the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel?

The Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel measures 30 inches by 60 inches, making it a generous size for laying out on the beach or poolside.

2. Is the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel made of absorbent material?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel is made of a highly absorbent microfiber material that will quickly dry you off after a swim.

3. Can the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel be personalized with a name or monogram?

Unfortunately, the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel cannot be personalized at this time. However, it does feature the Pampered Chef logo for a touch of branding.

4. How should I care for my Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel?

We recommend machine washing the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. Avoid using fabric softener, as it can reduce the towel's absorbency.

5. Is the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel suitable for use at the beach and pool?

Yes, the Iso Pampered Chef Beach Towel is perfect for both the beach and pool. Its quick-drying and absorbent material make it ideal for any water-related activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• priscilla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • sjackson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies