• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish

In summary, Trish in Texas shared a recipe for microwave cupcakes using a basic cake mix, instant pudding, and egg. She suggests adding nuts if desired. Allison in Texas created a cute flier for her January show using the microwave cupcakes recipe. Finally, Trish is preparing to send out an email asking her list of customers if they would like to order more cupcakes before her show closes.
Karen
Gold Member
I thought I remember reading somewhere about baking cakes in the microwave using the new SA heart dish.:confused: Does anybody have that recipe they could share?

Thanks a bunch!:)

Here is what I made up for a recent Health Fair.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• SA Heart Promo January.doc
    667.5 KB · Views: 554
Thanks for sharing this. I just had a $1000 show but didn't sell ANY of these heart dishes - I was shocked! (I told everyone about it, showed it and it got "oohs" and "aaahs", but nada!).

I have a lady who only booked her show this month because of the heart dish, so I just got mine yesterday, and last night I was a mad scientist/ chef :chef: making the cakes and doing it at various baking times (each microwave is different)

And now I'm thinking up new variations, today I'm going to run to the store and buy more cake box mixes (only 0.97 each at Target), and fool around with a few other cake ideas. (Like half white and half chocolate and doing the marble swirl)

I plan on making up a few cakes the day of her show, zip locking them and then displaying them at her show. So we'll see how it goes.

Allison

Very cute flier. Now if only I could book a show!

Trish1953 said:
Here is what I made up for a recent Health Fair.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Thank you so much Trish, that is exactly what I needed! The flyer is great.

Can you not just make the cake as directed and divide it up in smaller amounts for them?

Mini cake in heart shaped simple additions recipeOne MINUTE-10 SECOND CAKE MICROWAVE "CUP" CAKES

This recipe is for the 1 minute 10 second cake in the heart shaped Simple Additions® dish that is baked in the microwave. This is a fun idea to share with guests, especially at your January Shows!

Original Recipe

ONE MINUTE-10 SECOND CAKE MICROWAVE "CUP" CAKES

Basic Cup Cake Mix

Mix this together:
1 BOX Cake Mix (your choice of flavor)
1 small box of INSTANT JELLO PUDDING (your choice of flavor)

To make the cakes follow the directions below:

1/2 cup of Basic Cup Cake Mix
1 egg (quickly scramble with a fork, then add raw egg to mixture)
1 Tablespoon Oil
1 Tablespoon Water
1 Large Scoop already prepared frosting
Optional: You can ADD NUTS in the mix.

Mix all together in the SIMPLE ADDITIONS CUP or any small bowl. Then add this mixture to the heart shaped dish. Add 1 scoop (a HEAPING
TABLESPOON) of your choice of prepared frosting. DO NOT STIR! Place in
the microwave and cook 1 minute 10 seconds—no more, no less. Invert
on plate and you have a MOLTEN LAVA CAKE (heart shaped)—YUM!

If you do not want to put the cake in the heart shaped dish, just use the Simple Additions Cup!

IDEAS:
Strawberry cake mix, cheesecake pudding, and cream cheese frosting
Banana cake mix, vanilla pudding (or banana), cream cheese frosting
Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding, chocolate frosting
German chocolate cake mix, coconut pudding, coconut pecan frosting
Lemon cake mix, vanilla pudding, cream cheese frosting.

Enjoy!

Thank you just sold 10 at a show I did tonight got home and the host called can you add another. I am getting ready to send out an email to ask everyone in my list if they want to see if I can get another 10 ordered before I close the show. lol

Does anyone know how to put a picture on an e-mail? I would send out an e-mail with the heart dish, but I don't know how to put pictures directly on my e-mails. I'd love to not use an attachment.

I tried making the microwave cake in the heart dish last night. I didn't have any frosting so I left that out, but still used the cake mix, pudding mix, egg, oil and water. I put it in the microwave for 1 min 10 seconds but it still had some "wet" looking spots so I put it back in for 30 more seconds. When that still didn't help I just assumed it might be the way the pudding in the mix is supposed to get. Since this was my first time trying a microwave cake at all, I wasn't sure. Does this sound right to you? I just wanted to be sure it wasn't the wet batter still, since there's a raw egg in it and I'm pregnant I didn't want to eat any raw batter.

I have a question .. do you include the scoop of frosting in the mix AND on top? Or do you just use the scoop of frosting on top? tx

I believe it's just one top. It sinks to the bottom, which is the top when flipped out. I haven't done it with these yet, but have with the stoneware fluted pan.

ChefMoore said:
I tried making the microwave cake in the heart dish last night. I didn't have any frosting so I left that out, but still used the cake mix, pudding mix, egg, oil and water. I put it in the microwave for 1 min 10 seconds but it still had some "wet" looking spots so I put it back in for 30 more seconds. When that still didn't help I just assumed it might be the way the pudding in the mix is supposed to get. Since this was my first time trying a microwave cake at all, I wasn't sure. Does this sound right to you? I just wanted to be sure it wasn't the wet batter still, since there's a raw egg in it and I'm pregnant I didn't want to eat any raw batter.

I tried this last night and had the same problem. After 2:30 it was still gooey (and not just frosting gooey (used white frosting and the goo was still the pink strawberrry cake batter). The top humps of the heart seemed to get done, but the point never did, hence it didn't turn out onto the plate pretty. I was really bummed, as I told my host for next Tuesday's show about and she was excited for me to show it. :cry:

I've never had any other problems with micro-cakes or anything else not getting done before!

When you do the cake, you do put the frostin on top in the center. You do not mix it in. Then you cook it for 1 min 10 sec. when you take it out it will look glistening and not fully cooked. When you take it out let it sit for about a minute. Then flip the cake and it will look so much better. It is cooked enough it is just very moist. Very yummy!!

Christy, that's the same problem I had, the top of the heart got done, but the point was the part that was still gooey. I thought maybe that was from the pudding mix. (I don't know if you follow this logic, but I thought maybe the cake mix part turns out like cake, but the pudding mix still turns out like pudding...maybe making for some gooey spots.) I have no idea though. I really wanted to do this demo for my party on Saturday. Anyone else have any suggestions?

try this: I have to share.I did the lava cakes at my show Fri night.
I cooked the heart first and I have found that it needed 80-90 sec

and then I let everyone mix up their own in the SA bowls (square) make sure they mix the wet stuff first. then add the dry and stir... again I felt better around 85 sec then I let them sit while they ate the main corse and fliped them out....
everyone was pleased. Check the voltage on the different microwaves...

I did a whole microwave show. :thumbup:
I put the Chicken in 30 min then as my opener right after I said my name. I made a big deal about how much work this show was going to be tonight and then watched them laugh while I "preped" the chicken. I then showed everyone the upcomming and current specials... bla bla bla then...

all of the itmes and when I got to the rice cooker...
I threw in 1.5 cups of rice,,,, and threw in a little extra spice... as soon as the chicken was done I drained all of the juice into the grave sorter then added enough water to make 3 cups.

I put in in the microwave for 5 on high and ....

while that cooked I had just enough time to set the assemble line for the lava cakes and show everyone how to do one.
The while I set the microwave to cook for another 15min (half power and threw in some frozen brockley) everyone else was making their cakes,,,, and playing....

There was just enough time to cut up the chicken OOOOO ahhhhh OOO ahhh :love: and serve it up on the new oval platter witht the rice and brock.

while everyone ate I cooked their cakes and we wraped it up and I was out early.

4 people bought the rice cooker (only 8 there) 4 booked shows to get the deep covered baker 1/2 off or free. and 2 ordered it right there for 20%off.
I even had someone buy the bowls that are being discontinued. not to mention 6 hearts.

I am doing the pork tomorrow night with the new grapefruit salad and lava cakes.

What is the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish"?

The "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish" is a product offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to make a single-serving, moist and delicious cake in just a few minutes using your microwave.

How does the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish" work?

The "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish" works by using a special silicone dish that helps distribute heat evenly, resulting in a perfectly cooked cake every time. The dish also has a lid to help retain moisture, keeping the cake moist and preventing it from drying out.

Can I use my own cake mix with the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish"?

Yes, you can use any cake mix you like with the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish". Simply follow the instructions on the cake mix package and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I clean the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish"?

Cleaning the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish" is easy. Simply wash it with warm soapy water or place it in the dishwasher for quick and convenient cleaning. The silicone material also makes it non-stick, so you don't have to worry about scrubbing off stubborn cake residue.

Is the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish" safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the "Iso: Microwave Cake in Sa Heart Dish" is microwave safe. It is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that can withstand high temperatures and is safe for use in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • frozenchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Mindy50135