• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Host Letter That Goes With Sbrc - Guilt...

In summary, someone posted a letter thanking their hostesses for helping them reach a goal. However, the letter is not located and the author is looking for it.
SusanBP0129
Awhile back someone posted a letter that the mail to their hostesses thanking them for "helping them reach a goal" or something like that.
It was to be put with a SBRC and mailed - sort of to ensure the show wouldn't cancel.
I have been looking through the files, but can't find it. :(
Does anyone have it handy??
Thanks!!:)

bumping....................

Hoping someone may remember this...I can't find it and it's driving me nuts.

Is this it?

Thank you for booking a Pampered Chef® Cooking Show for_______________________
_________________________________________. I’m looking forward to helping you have a successful (and fun) show and getting as many benefits as possible.

Here are some things to help you get started planning your show:

1. Start telling your friends immediately and ask them to put your show on their calendar.

2. Get orders from those who can’t attend your show. (Be sure to have at least 5 outside orders with you at your show – this ensures a GREAT start)!

3. PLEASE return or email the enclosed Guest List to me filled out as completely as possible by____________________________. I will mail the invitations and pay postage for you. To help you with your guest list, think about these people: family, friends, neighbors, classmates, club members, work associates, and holiday card list. Keep a copy for RSVP purposes. **If you give me 40 complete names/addresses on your guest list, I’ll give you an extra $10 credit at your show.**

4. Get ready to have a great time with your friends while I do the cooking!

Although my job is flexible and fun, it is still my means of income & my family depends on me. Therefore, if you need to reschedule, I respectfully request at least three weeks notice. That will allow me time to offer the date to someone else and not be unemployed for the evening.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me. I’ll call to discuss your menu once I receive your guest list! Once again, thank you for hosting a Cooking Show.

I’m looking forward to helping you have a Fun & Successful Show!!

Last edited:
Hey Ann - you might want to edit that and delete Becky's personal info....

Well, I would have if it had been "mine," but I just copied and pasted from a file I found on this site...!:love:

I think you should still delete it. Anyone can see what's in a post (even if they aren't a member). If it was originally an attachment, only members can open those. If it was originally in a post, then I still think it should be deleted. Becky may have posted it herself, but I bet she'd appreciate having her personal info removed.

Especially since it has a link with Becky's website on it.

Yep - I did post it as a file - but my personal info does need to be deleted from the post, please!

Thank you!

Just go to edit, and then you can delete it.

Thank you. I wasn't thinking of the personal info issue; just didn't want to take credit for the letter myself. How do you create links to files?

1. What is the purpose of an ISO host letter?

An ISO host letter is a way for a Pampered Chef consultant to reach out to potential hosts for a virtual or in-person party. It includes information about the benefits of hosting a party and how to get in touch with the consultant to schedule one.

2. How do I customize the ISO host letter for my business?

The ISO host letter can be easily customized by the consultant to include their contact information, party details, and any special offers or incentives for hosting. The letter can also be personalized for the specific recipient to make it more engaging.

3. Can I use the same ISO host letter for both virtual and in-person parties?

Yes, the ISO host letter can be used for both virtual and in-person parties. The letter can be adjusted to include details about the type of party being offered and how to join or attend.

4. How should I send the ISO host letter to potential hosts?

The ISO host letter can be sent via email, text message, or through social media platforms. The consultant can also print out physical copies to hand out to potential hosts at events or parties.

5. Is there a deadline for sending out the ISO host letter?

There is no specific deadline for sending out the ISO host letter, but it is recommended to reach out to potential hosts at least 2-3 weeks before the desired party date. This allows enough time for the host to schedule and prepare for the party, and for the consultant to plan and gather necessary supplies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookiebug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies