• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink Items

In summary, Karlene is offering pink scrapers, knives, and magnets for sale. She also has a supply of pink items from previous shows that she is willing to sell.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I am fairly new to PC since the end of July. I also am a nurse part time and the new cancer center is opening and trying to draw business so in Oct. I have been invited to set up a both to help draw a crowd and promote mamograms. I thought it would be nice to do a small raffle. I was hoping to help clean some of your closets or draws for this event. I do not even know what items were available but was hoping to puchase some at a resonable price. SHipping is to 60417
Thanks in advance for reading this.

I have some of the pink products from this season (mostly for a booth I'm doing for an area cancer support, which is NOT in May). Skinny Scraper, $7
Mini-measure all Cup $6.50
Nylon Knife $5.50If you are interested, let me know what and how many. I can't do too much of a discount, but will figure out a price for you.

The pink items from this last May are on our supply order. I don't remember what price they were, but you might want to check that out.

they're still not on my supply order. are you on P3?

They are on Paper supply

I saw them last week, by accident and I called home office and they said that I can order them.

I am having a Pampered Chef Bingo in late October for a Relay for Life team (because October is Breast Cancer Awareness month) and I wanted some items for that so I ordered them last week

~

So you can only order them through the paper supply form??

whiteyteresa said:
They are on Paper supply

I saw them last week, by accident and I called home office and they said that I can order them.

I am having a Pampered Chef Bingo in late October for a Relay for Life team (because October is Breast Cancer Awareness month) and I wanted some items for that so I ordered them last week

~

I ordered a bunch of them thru PP onm my supply order last week -- my order arrived with everything BUT the HWC items...and it appears my TPC PC dollars were only debited the cost of the paperwork I ordered - not the HWC items :( SO I am guessing they are NOT supposed to be listed on the supply order forms...

I just went through all the items list on the supply order on P3 and they aren't even listed:(

FL 65, 66, 67

are the numbers I got on my PP program

~

Sometimes things linger on the list but aren't still available. Have you ever noticed that sometimes you are in a certain month's show and the next or previous month's special is there too? I think it's just because we are working with computers and they are only as perfect as the people who work with them.

We really have to look at the particular promotion and it's date before we get too excited. Fortunately we aren't penalized if we make such an error except that we're disappointed that we didn't understand and now don't get what we thought we would.

Oh, and, when a product is available on the supply or sample orders we are never allowed to purchase more than one. (Except if they are designated as door prize items.)

pink scrapersI have some of the pink scrapers...maybe 10 or so if you want to buy them.
karlene
PM me

I have some scrapers, knives and 1 MMAC if you still need any.

I have about 8-10 packets of the Help Whip Cancer magnets(came as a set of 2). Let me know if you want them and I'll figure out a price!

I will be talking to the DOctor in charge tom so I will get back to all of you tom. THank you so much for helping me and this cause. I will know more #'s tom.

I have lots of different things available...Help Whip Clips, Mini Measure-All Cups, Pink Flexible Scrapers, Nylon Knives, Ribbon Stenciling Sets, Pink Bar Board/Knife Sets. Let me know how many of what and I can calculate a total for you...thanks!

I have some pins and some of the fliers that were available for sale, let me know if you need them.

I have 1 pack of the flyers (unopened) and another 25 loose flyers (I think that's the # in a full pack, actually) from the ACS about breast cancer that you can have for FREE if you want them!

1. What is the "Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink Items" collection?

The "Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink Items" collection is a special line of products created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research. This collection includes a variety of pink-colored kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as a cookbook with recipes specifically designed for cancer patients.

2. How much of the proceeds from these pink items go towards cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each "Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink Item" to the American Cancer Society. In addition, 20% of the sales from the "Pink Flex Spatula" and "Pink Whisk" are also donated to breast cancer research organizations.

3. Can I purchase these items outside of a party or from a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase the "Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink Items" directly from the Pampered Chef website or from any consultant. These items are available year-round, not just during the designated breast cancer awareness month.

4. Are these items dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink Items" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

5. Can I host a party to raise money for breast cancer research with these items?

Yes, you can host a "Pink Party" with the "Iso Help Whip Cancer Pink Items" to raise money for breast cancer research. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products while also supporting a great cause. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a "Pink Party."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • yankeeinontario
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
  • crystalsh87