• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Fall/Winter 2006 Cranberry Microfiber Towels

G
GermantownPC
Hello.

I'm hoping that someone has extras that they are willing to part with. I have a client who is looking to purchase as many of them as possible (since they are now retired).

920.427.3461 or [email protected]

Thanks, Tricia

I have one cranberry - out of the plastic - but never used.

sounds good. how much?

1. What is the significance of the Iso Fall/Winter 2006 Cranberry Microfiber Towels?

The Iso Fall/Winter 2006 Cranberry Microfiber Towels were a limited edition product released by a specific brand or company during that time period. They may have unique features or designs that make them desirable to collectors or consumers.

2. Why are these towels now retired?

Products are often retired when they are no longer being produced or sold by the company. This could be due to changes in market demand, production costs, or the company's decision to focus on other products.

3. How can I get in touch with the person in need of these towels?

You can contact Tricia at the provided phone number or email address to inquire about purchasing the towels. However, please be aware that this post may no longer be relevant if the towels have already been acquired.

4. Is there a specific reason why this client is looking to purchase as many of these towels as possible?

Without more information, it is difficult to determine the exact reason why the client is interested in purchasing multiple towels. It could be for personal use or for resale purposes.

5. Are there any other options for acquiring these towels?

If you are unable to contact Tricia or the towels have already been acquired, you may want to try searching online marketplaces or reaching out to other collectors or sellers who may have these towels available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smithcooking
  • smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • jrstephens