• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dots Tumbler That Was a Recruiting Reward

In summary, the Iso Dots Tumbler is a 16 oz double-walled, insulated tumbler made with high-quality stainless steel and featuring a cute polka dot design. It is available as a recruiting reward for Pampered Chef consultants who successfully recruit new team members. It cannot be purchased separately, but can be earned as a reward or potentially purchased or traded with another consultant. The tumbler is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It is not customizable with personal designs or logos.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hey all ~

I am looking a for just one of the Dots insulated tumbler that was a recruiting reward a while back.....huge into ice tea and such and that would be wonderful to carry with me places!

Thanks,
Karen

I think I have one. Not sure how I got it. It was a recruiting award? Maybe it's different then, because I don't recruit much. It is dots though and kinda like how you described. A travel mug without handles, more like a tumbler. White with the dots and logo? Sound right? Send me an e-mail at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can give you a total. Thanks! :D

HI All....
Sorry to piggy back....but i'm looking for one too. If anyone has one they would want to part with, i will purchase from you! Lmk! Thanks!

Karen:)

Candi_f said:
I think I have one. Not sure how I got it. It was a recruiting award? Maybe it's different then, because I don't recruit much. It is dots though and kinda like how you described. A travel mug without handles, more like a tumbler. White with the dots and logo? Sound right? Send me an e-mail at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can give you a total. Thanks! :D
What you have is an insultated tumbler that we could get from Merrill. What they are looking for is a clear (with dots) double insulated tumbler with a straw and cover like a to go cup but more sturdy.

Last edited:
Yes Beth, that is what I am looking for! It was paired with a Starbucks giftcard and I want to say it was back in November??? The only way you could have gotten it is if you recruited that month...Karen

1. What is the Iso Dots Tumbler?

The Iso Dots Tumbler is a 16 oz double-walled, insulated tumbler that is perfect for keeping your drinks hot or cold for hours. It is made with high-quality stainless steel and features a cute polka dot design.

2. How do I earn the Iso Dots Tumbler as a recruiting reward?

The Iso Dots Tumbler is a recruiting reward that is available to Pampered Chef consultants who successfully recruit new team members. Eligibility and requirements may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

3. Can I purchase the Iso Dots Tumbler if I am not a consultant?

Unfortunately, the Iso Dots Tumbler is only available as a recruiting reward and cannot be purchased separately. However, you can become a consultant and earn the tumbler as a reward, or you can try to find a consultant who is willing to sell or trade their tumbler with you.

4. Is the Iso Dots Tumbler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Dots Tumbler is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to preserve the longevity of the tumbler's design.

5. Can I customize the Iso Dots Tumbler with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, the Iso Dots Tumbler is not customizable. It is a pre-designed tumbler that is only available as a recruiting reward and cannot be personalized with any other designs or logos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies