• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server

In summary, Sarah is looking for a Chillzanne server and is reaching out to see if anyone has an extra one they would like to sell. She needs it by the end of next week and doesn't want to pay full price. She has already asked Rocki if she has one for sale and is waiting for a response. She also mentions borrowing from her director or a cluster mate, but she really wants her own. Vanessa suggests checking the marketplace and Rocki responds that she has the Sectional server, not the rectangular one that Sarah is looking for. She has two rectangular ones but they are always in use, and she cannot lend it to Sarah due to shipping costs.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I know it's a longshot, because if you have one, why would you part with it? But, maybe someone has an extra they'd like to sell?

I particularly need it by the end of next week, and don't really want to pay full price, less the Consultant discount, as I have too much of a balance on my TPC credit card already!!!

Can anyone help me? Pleeeassseeee

Sarah

Do you need it for a show? Why not borrow from Your D or a cluster mate?

I think Rocki is selling one in the marketplace...PM her.

Dor, I need it for a show, then a church picnic the next day. Normally, I do borrow from my awesome director, and I know she'd be fine with it, but I want my own anyway (and, if I keep bringing more PC products in the house, my DH will break down and buy me a cabinet to hold it all!!!).

Vanessa, thanks. I did PM Rocki asking for a copy of her list, and let her know I was looking for the Chillzanne server, so we'll see if I can get it from her.

Sarah

*who has wasted the whole day, instead of working, playing on Chefsuccess.com!*

Sorry Sarah. I PMd you back that I have the Sectional server, not the rectangular one (wasn't sure that's what you were looking for). I do have 2 rectangular ones but they ALWAYS both get used at our family gatherings. Whether they're both full of deviled eggs (usually that's what happens) or one has eggs and the other has fruit and veggies. One of them was my mother's and she brought it over for a party once and I kept it b/c she'll never use it and I use it a lot:). I'd loan it to you but by the time you paid for shipping to/from you could have bought your own :(. Sorry again.

1. What is the size of the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server?

The Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server measures 11.75" x 7.5" x 2.5", making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, side dishes, and desserts.

2. Is the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server is dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to preserve its seal.

3. Can the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server be used in the microwave?

No, the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server is not microwave safe. It is made of stoneware, which can crack or break if exposed to high temperatures.

4. Does the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within one year for an exchange or refund.

5. What is the purpose of the lid on the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server?

The lid on the Iso: Chillzanne Rectangular Server helps keep food fresh and prevents spills when transporting. It also has a built-in seal to keep food cold when used with ice or hot when used with warm water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • MagenOaks01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vanscootin