• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe

In summary, the Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe is a tasty and simple dish made with layers of deli meats, cheese, and vegetables wrapped in crescent dough. To make it, you will need crescent dough, deli meats, cheese, vegetables, and condiments. The sandwich ring can be assembled ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake, and there are also variations that can be made by using different ingredients or omitting the meat for a vegetarian option.
erinb
Gold Member
I have host that is wanting this made and I don't have the It's Good For You cookbook. I would greatly appreciate the recipe. TIA

Here you go:
Calypso Club Sandwich Ring

2 pkg (11 oz ea.) refrigerated French bread dough
1 egg white, lightly beaten
½ t sesame seeds
1/3 c mayonnaise
1 T Dijon mustard
2 t honey
1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 medium green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 c thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
2 cans (8 oz ea) pineapple slices in juice, drained
6 oz thinly sliced deli smoked ham
4 oz thinly sliced Swiss cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350. Place bread dough, seam side down, on large cookie sheet. Join ends of dough together to form one large ring. Make eight diagonal cuts using a serrated knife, ½ inch deep, on top of dough.
2. Brush egg white over dough; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 26-30 min or until deep golden brown. Remove to cooling rack and cool completely.
3. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and honey in small bowl; mix until well blended.
4. To assemble sandwich, cut bread in half horizontally. Place bottom half of bread on large serving platter. Spread half of the mayonnaise mixture over cut side of bottom half of bread; top with pineapple slices. Arrange ham and cheese evenly over pineapple; layer with half of the bell pepper slices. Top with lettuce, remaining bell pepper slices and onion slices. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over the cut side of bread top; place over bottom half. Cut into wedges.

Yield: 8 large or 16 small pieces

Thank you Diane!

No problem - I love this sandwich ring!

mmmmmmm......sounds good.

I generally do this ring at bridal showers and put pretty toothpicks in to hold the pieces together. The combination of flavors is really good!

Related to Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe

What is the Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe?

The Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that features layers of deli meats, cheese, and vegetables inside a ring of crescent dough. It is perfect for parties, potlucks, or a fun dinner at home.

What ingredients do I need for the Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include crescent roll dough, deli meats (such as ham, turkey, and salami), cheese (such as cheddar or Swiss), vegetables (such as lettuce, tomato, and onion), and condiments (such as mayonnaise and mustard).

How do I assemble the Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe?

To assemble the sandwich ring, you will need a Pampered Chef Stone or Round Baking Stone. Roll out the crescent dough onto the stone and arrange the deli meats and cheese in a circle on top. Then, top with the vegetables and condiments. Finally, fold the edges of the dough over the filling and bake in the oven until golden brown.

Can I make the Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the sandwich ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time if the dough is cold. Leftovers can also be stored in the refrigerator and reheated in the oven or microwave.

Are there any variations to the Iso Calypso Club Sandwich Ring Recipe?

Yes, you can customize this recipe to your liking by using different types of deli meats, cheese, and vegetables. You can also add additional toppings such as sliced olives, pickles, or avocado. For a vegetarian option, you can omit the deli meats and use grilled vegetables instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwcollins
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cwcollins
  • bbstephan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • c00p