• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

French Bread Ring with Jalapeño Mayo Dipping Sauce Recipe

P
PamperedByJulie
Consultants

I have a customer who wants a specific recipe, but doesn't have it.

French bread baked in a circle, like a ring. There was a dipping sauce: mayo, cilanto, jalopenos. Once baked it was cut like a sandwich and layered with meat & cheese.

Any ideas on what this was? If so, I could use the recipe.

Thanks

Maybe...Fiesta Sandwich Ring... maybe? Here's the link to the recipe:

http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/Submitted%20Recipes/fiesta_sandwich_ring.htm

That would be my guess also. :)

What is the recipe for French Bread Ring with Jalapeño Mayo Dipping Sauce?

The recipe for this dish typically involves baking a French bread loaf in a circle, creating a ring shape. The dipping sauce is made from a mixture of mayo, cilantro, and jalapeños. After baking, the bread is cut like a sandwich and filled with meat and cheese.

How do you make the French bread ring shape?

To make the French bread ring, you will need to shape the dough into a circle before baking. You can either use a round baking pan or shape the dough into a ring on a baking sheet. Make sure to leave a hole in the center for the dipping sauce.

Can I use a different type of bread for this recipe?

While the recipe specifically calls for French bread, you can experiment with different types of bread to see which one you prefer. Some options could include Italian bread, sourdough, or even a baguette.

Can I adjust the spiciness of the dipping sauce?

Absolutely! If you prefer a milder sauce, you can adjust the amount of jalapeños or even omit them completely. You can also add more cilantro for a stronger flavor or use a different type of hot pepper if you prefer.

Are there any recommended meat and cheese fillings for this dish?

The type of meat and cheese you use is entirely up to personal preference. Some popular options include deli meats like ham, turkey, or salami, and cheeses like cheddar, Swiss, or pepper jack. You can also get creative and use your favorite meats and cheeses for a unique flavor combination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • c00p