• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe for Trail Mix & Cucumber Sandwiches

In summary, the conversation was about a person looking for recipes for trail mix and cucumber sandwiches. The expert provided the recipes for both snacks and suggested ways to customize them. They also mentioned that these snacks are perfect for a kids' show and can be enjoyed by both children and adults.
ChefDebi
Hello, I'm still kinda new to PC and I have heard that the Trail Mix and Cucumber sandwiches are really good. I have a kids show next weekend and wanted to try both of these but I can't find the recipes for them. I know the cucumber sandwich recipe is old, but I remember it from a show a long time ago. Thanks!

Cucumber Sandwich RecipeIngredients:-2 slices of bread-1 cucumber-Mayonnaise-Salt & pepperInstructions:1. Slice cucumber into thin slices.2. Spread mayonnaise onto each slice of bread.3. Place the cucumber slices onto one slice of bread.4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.5. Place the other slice of bread on top.6. Cut sandwich in half and enjoy!

Sure, I'd be happy to share the recipes with you! Both trail mix and cucumber sandwiches are easy and delicious snacks that are perfect for kids (and adults) to enjoy. Here are the recipes:Trail Mix:Ingredients:- 1 cup of your favorite nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts, etc.)- 1 cup of your favorite dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apricots, etc.)- 1 cup of your favorite seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, etc.)- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips- 1/2 cup of pretzels or other crunchy snacks (optional)Instructions:1. In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.2. Store in an airtight container or individual snack bags.3. Enjoy as a tasty and healthy snack on-the-go!Cucumber Sandwiches:Ingredients:- 1 English cucumber- 8 slices of bread- 4 oz cream cheese, softened- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill- Salt and pepper to tasteInstructions:1. Thinly slice the cucumber and set aside.2. In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, dill, salt, and pepper.3. Spread the cream cheese mixture on one side of each slice of bread.4. Place a layer of cucumber slices on top of the cream cheese on 4 of the bread slices.5. Top with the remaining bread slices, cream cheese side down.6. Cut the sandwiches into desired shapes (triangles, squares, etc.).7. Serve and enjoy!Both of these snacks are versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add in different nuts, fruits, and seeds to the trail mix, or add in some sliced turkey or ham to the cucumber sandwiches for a heartier option. Have fun experimenting and enjoy these delicious snacks at your kids' show!

1. How do I make the trail mix?

To make the trail mix, you will need to mix together 1 cup of your favorite nuts, 1 cup of dried fruit, 1 cup of pretzels, and 1 cup of whole grain cereal. You can also add in some chocolate chips or M&M's for a sweet touch. Store in an airtight container for a quick and easy snack on the go!

2. Can I use different types of nuts?

Yes, you can use any type of nuts you like in the trail mix recipe. Some popular options include almonds, cashews, peanuts, and walnuts. You can also use a combination of different nuts for added variety.

3. How do I assemble the cucumber sandwiches?

To assemble the cucumber sandwiches, start by spreading a thin layer of cream cheese on one side of a slice of bread. Then, place a few thin slices of cucumber on top and sprinkle with some dill or other herbs. Top with another slice of bread and cut into triangles or squares for serving.

4. Can I use a different type of bread?

Yes, you can use any type of bread you prefer for the cucumber sandwiches. A whole wheat or multigrain bread would be a healthier option, but you can also use white bread or even a wrap if desired.

5. How long will the trail mix and cucumber sandwiches last?

The trail mix can last for up to 2 weeks when stored in an airtight container. The cucumber sandwiches should be eaten within 1-2 days for best freshness. You can also make the sandwiches ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDebi
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefDebi
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • stefani2