• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Is Requesting an "Old" Dessert Pizza Recipe

In summary, the conversation was about a host wanting a recipe with sugar cookie dough as the base and yogurt and fruit as toppings. Suggestions were given for a fruit pizza or brownie pizza. The recipes for both were also provided.
mom4angela
I have a host that is wanting me to make a recipe that she had "a long time ago" at a show. The base was sugar cookie pre-made dough, and it sounded like frosting, etc.? All I've seen is yogurt and fruit added? Any suggestions? I'm thinking I'm going to turn her around to the choc. molten lava cake in the DCB, but then what would I make in the micro B4 that (I only have one DCB), I LOVE bbq sandwiches OR fajitas in the DCB.... HELP!

Could it be the Fruit Pizza or Brownie Pizza?

Fruit Pizza

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
1/3 cup sugar
4 cups assorted fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries, etc (any fruit really)

Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place dough on round baking stone and cook 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar and spread over cookie dough, then start placing on the fruit.

Brownie Pizza

1 package brownie mix (21-ounce)
2 tablespoons flour
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1/2 cup peanuts or chocolate chips - chopped up
1/2 cup M&M's or Reese's Pieces - chopped up
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping

Preheat oven to 350°. Add a little oil on the round stone and use brush to spread evenly.

In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, water, oil, and egg. Beat by hand for about 1 minute, or 50 strokes. Stir in peanuts or chocolate chips. Spread batter in the pan and sprinkle with M&M's or Reese's Pieces.
Bake for about 18 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove and immediately sprinkle with marshmallows. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes then drizzle with caramel sauce. Slice into wedges when cool.
Makes 16 to 20 wedges.

One possible recipe that fits the description of a sugar cookie dough base with frosting and fruit is a fruit pizza. Here is a basic recipe that you can modify to your liking:Ingredients:- 1 roll of pre-made sugar cookie dough- 1 package of cream cheese, softened- 1/4 cup powdered sugar- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract- Assorted fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, etc.)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.2. Roll out the sugar cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet.3. Bake the dough for 10-12 minutes, or until it is golden brown.4. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.5. Once the cookie dough has cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top.6. Arrange your desired fruit on top of the cream cheese.7. Optional: You can drizzle some melted chocolate over the top for added flavor.8. Slice and serve!For your other dish, BBQ sandwiches or fajitas in the DCB are great options. Here are some recipes for inspiration:BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches:Ingredients:- 1 lb pork shoulder or butt- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce- 1/4 cup brown sugar- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar- 1 tsp garlic powder- 1 tsp onion powder- Salt and pepper to taste- Buns for servingInstructions:1. Place the pork in the DCB and season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.2. In a separate bowl, mix together the BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and apple cider vinegar.3. Pour the sauce mixture over the pork in the DCB.4. Cover and microwave on high for 10 minutes.5. Using a fork, shred the pork and mix it with the sauce.6. Serve on buns and enjoy!Chicken Fajitas:Ingredients:- 1 lb chicken breast, sliced into strips- 1 red bell pepper, sliced- 1 green bell pepper, sliced- 1 onion, sliced- 1 packet of fajita seasoning- Tortillas for serving- Optional toppings: shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, etc.Instructions:1. Place the chicken, bell

1. How do I request an "old" dessert pizza recipe from a Pampered Chef host?

To request an "old" dessert pizza recipe from a Pampered Chef host, simply reach out to them and ask for the specific recipe you are looking for. You can also check their recipe database or website to see if the recipe is still available.

2. Can I request a dessert pizza recipe from any Pampered Chef host?

Yes, you can request a dessert pizza recipe from any Pampered Chef host. They will be happy to assist you in finding the recipe you are looking for.

3. What if the Pampered Chef host does not have the "old" dessert pizza recipe I am looking for?

If the Pampered Chef host does not have the "old" dessert pizza recipe you are looking for, they may be able to recommend a similar recipe or provide tips on how to adapt a current dessert pizza recipe to your liking.

4. How long does it typically take to receive an "old" dessert pizza recipe from a Pampered Chef host?

The time it takes to receive an "old" dessert pizza recipe from a Pampered Chef host may vary. It will depend on the availability of the host and the recipe you are requesting. However, most hosts will try to provide the recipe as soon as possible.

5. Can I request multiple "old" dessert pizza recipes from a Pampered Chef host?

Yes, you can request multiple "old" dessert pizza recipes from a Pampered Chef host. They will do their best to provide all the recipes you are looking for, but keep in mind that availability may vary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • jubabe1969
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies