• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make a pepperoni pizza ring/braid using Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Hey Jason, hope you are doing ok. The Chicken Club Ring is awesome!!! It is a BIG hit here at my house. Donnie and Lexie could eat an entire one I think!!!The only other ones that I have tried is the taco one (at a show) and it was good, and then did a turkey cranberry one (I didn't try that one, it was at a show too). My friend did the rueben one, and said it was really good too..Good luck with them, do some practice first, that way you can enjoy it..My director has an easier way to do the braid. She
Bexs50
I have a host who wants me to make some sort of pepperoni pizza ring/braid at her show. I have never made a ring or a braid and I only have 2 cookbooks: stoneware, and the celebration one. Can someone help me out with a recipe along these lines? I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Becky

Maybe this might be it.

Attachments

• Pepperoni Pizza Twist.doc
    22 KB · Views: 316
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Here are pictures of the braid & wreath... I'm visual. Thanks the recipe, looks good...

Attachments

• Braid_Pictures.doc
    240 KB · Views: 329
  • Wreath_Pictures[1].doc
    249.5 KB · Views: 287
Bexs50 said:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
You are most welcome!! Let me know how it comes out--I have never made it.:D

Sandra thanks so much for the visual. I have always been hesitant to try a ring or braid because I wasn't sure exactly how it was suppose to look.

I think I might try one for my November show

jasonmva said:
Sandra thanks so much for the visual. I have always been hesitant to try a ring or braid because I wasn't sure exactly how it was suppose to look.

I think I might try one for my November show

Hey Jason, hope you are doing ok. The Chicken Club Ring is awesome!!! It is a BIG hit here at my house. Donnie and Lexie could eat an entire one I think!!! The only other ones that I have tried is the taco one (at a show) and it was good, and then did a turkey cranberry one (I didn't try that one, it was at a show too). My friend did the rueben one, and said it was really good too.. Good luck with them, do some practice first, that way you can enjoy it..

My director has an easier way to do the braid. She lays the crescent rolls down the middle of the bar pan with the points facing out. I pkg on each side, widest end next to each other down the middle. Roll with the roller to join the middle (not totally nec, but shows the roller) Put the filling down the center and then cross the points over the filling. I made one for lunch today. I use the Chicken/broc recipe, but I sub canned salmon for the chicken. I was Yummy!!!

What is a "Ring Recipe"?

A "Ring Recipe" is a popular cooking technique used with Pampered Chef's Ring Pans. It involves layering ingredients such as meat, vegetables, and cheese in a circular shape to create a delicious and visually appealing dish.

What types of dishes can I make with a Ring Pan?

You can make a variety of dishes with a Ring Pan, such as casseroles, quiches, deep dish pizzas, and even desserts like apple pie. The possibilities are endless!

Do I need any special ingredients or tools to make a Ring Recipe?

No, you can use any ingredients and tools you have on hand to make a Ring Recipe. However, using a Pampered Chef Ring Pan is recommended for the best results.

How long does it take to cook a Ring Recipe?

The cooking time for a Ring Recipe will vary depending on the ingredients and the type of Ring Pan you are using. It is best to follow the recipe instructions and check for doneness with a toothpick or food thermometer.

Can I make a Ring Recipe in advance?

Yes, you can prepare a Ring Recipe in advance and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
akggirl
  • hoosierchef