• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning

In summary, Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning is a blend of dried bell peppers and herbs, including oregano, thyme, and basil, that adds a savory flavor to a variety of dishes. It can be used as a rub for meats, added to soups and stews, sprinkled on vegetables, or mixed into sauces and dips. This seasoning is gluten-free and can be used for grilling by sprinkling it on or using it as a marinade. It is best stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container and can last for several months.
linojackie
Hey all,

I just used the last of my bell pepper and herb seasoning (which is my husband's absolute favorite) and I am in desperate need for more. If you have any you'd be willing to sell, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Jackie

I actually have 2!

linojackie said:
Hey all,

I just used the last of my bell pepper and herb seasoning (which is my husband's absolute favorite) and I am in desperate need for more. If you have any you'd be willing to sell, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Jackie

1. What is Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning?

Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning is a blend of dried bell peppers and herbs, including oregano, thyme, and basil. It adds a delicious, savory flavor to a variety of dishes.

2. How do I use Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning?

This seasoning can be used as a rub for meats, added to soups and stews, sprinkled on vegetables, or mixed into sauces and dips. It can also be used as a seasoning for roasted potatoes or other roasted vegetables.

3. Is Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, this seasoning is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

4. Can I use Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning for grilling?

Absolutely! This seasoning adds a delicious flavor to grilled meats and vegetables. Simply sprinkle it on before grilling or use it as a marinade by mixing it with oil and vinegar.

5. How should I store Iso Bell Pepper and Herb Seasoning?

It is best to store this seasoning in a cool, dry place. You can also store it in an airtight container to maintain its freshness. It will last for several months if stored properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Acamp531
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chellb1234
  • JAE
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies