• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have Any Bell Pepper and Herb Rub?

In summary, the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is a gluten-free blend of bell peppers, garlic, onion, parsley, basil, thyme, and other herbs and spices. It can be used as a dry rub or mixed with oil as a marinade for various proteins, as well as a seasoning in soups and stews. The rub does not contain any added preservatives or artificial flavors.
JAE
Someone sent me an e-mail, today, asking if I have any Bell Pepper and Herb Rub or if I can get any from anyone. It seemed a bit urgent (as urgent as something like this can be, KWIM?).

Please, pm me if you have any you'd like to sell. I have a Paypal account. Thanks.

I've sent you a message.

Karla

1. What are the ingredients in the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub?

The Bell Pepper and Herb Rub contains a blend of bell peppers, garlic, onion, parsley, basil, thyme, and other herbs and spices.

2. Is the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is gluten-free and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients.

3. How do I use the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub?

The Bell Pepper and Herb Rub can be used as a dry rub or mixed with oil to create a marinade for meats, vegetables, or tofu. It can also be sprinkled on roasted vegetables or used as a seasoning in soups and stews.

4. Does the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub contain any added preservatives?

No, the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub does not contain any added preservatives or artificial flavors.

5. Can I use the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub on seafood?

Yes, the Bell Pepper and Herb Rub is versatile and can be used on a variety of proteins including seafood, chicken, pork, and beef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • linojackie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies