• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Old Season's Best F/W 2002 & Others

I'm only about an hour from you! I am in Rockland County in NY, but literally right on the Mahwah, NJ border. Small world! :)
SusanBP0129
I am looking for the F/W 2002 Season's Best, but would also like some other old ones that I don't have....
My zip is 10901.
Email me or PM me if you have some you'd like to sell. :D
-Sue
[email protected]

just bumping up.... ANYONE?? Let me know what you have....
Thanks!!!
:D

SusanBP0129 said:
just bumping up.... ANYONE?? Let me know what you have....
Thanks!!!
:D

Might have 1...let me check
Where in Suffern are you?

Hello fellow New Yorker! I am off exit 14B on the NYS Thruway...about 15 minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge.... DO you know Rockland County?? Such a small world, huh??
Have you always lived in City Island? I have an old friend who grew up there.
-Sue :)

SusanBP0129 said:
Hello fellow New Yorker! I am off exit 14B on the NYS Thruway...about 15 minutes from the Tappan Zee Bridge.... DO you know Rockland County?? Such a small world, huh??
Have you always lived in City Island? I have an old friend who grew up there.
-Sue :)

LOL...sure do know Rockland. Had a party in Nanuet last Aug. & will have another 1 in 2 weeks. Also have had 2 in Monroe, working on 1 in Mahopac!!:D :D :D I've lived in the Bronx all my life, but have been on City Island for 20 years.

WOW! Nanuet is not too bad, but you travel to Orange County, too?? Quite a trip for you, no? I did a show in Westchester last week.(New Rochelle) It was a quick ride home but the traffic going there was CRAZY. I guess it all just depends on the time of day.

SusanBP0129 said:
WOW! Nanuet is not too bad, but you travel to Orange County, too?? Quite a trip for you, no? I did a show in Westchester last week.(New Rochelle) It was a quick ride home but the traffic going there was CRAZY. I guess it all just depends on the time of day.
LOL...yep, trying to get to Orange County on a Fri night...:eek: :eek: :eek:
LOL...but a womans gotta do what a womans gotta do;) ;) ;)
By the way I have some old SBs I also have it looks like it was a Fund Raiser of some sort, by the Pampered Chef. Let me know what you want?:D

Ginger428 said:
Also have had 2 in Monroe, working on 1 in Mahopac!!:D :D :D I've lived in the Bronx all my life, but have been on City Island for 20 years.

Hey Ginger!

I used to live in Orange County! I lived in Middletown for 5 years and Monroe for 5 years. Haven't been up to Monroe in a while, but this brings back memories! :)

Oh, by the way, I was in Elementary school when I lived in Orange County. Hehe.. Moved to NJ when I was 11 years old!

cat said:
Hey Ginger!

I used to live in Orange County! I lived in Middletown for 5 years and Monroe for 5 years. Haven't been up to Monroe in a while, but this brings back memories! :)

Oh, by the way, I was in Elementary school when I lived in Orange County. Hehe.. Moved to NJ when I was 11 years old!

WOW!! It is sooooooo beautiful up there, wonder what made your parents move...:)

Cat- what part of NJ are you in? My Dad lives in South Jersey.

Ginger428 said:
WOW!! It is sooooooo beautiful up there, wonder what made your parents move...:)

They moved because of my dad's job. And yes, I remember it being so beautiful...we used to go ice skating at the local pond in the winter (can't remember the name of it)...

SusanBPO129 said:
Cat- what part of NJ are you in? My Dad lives in South Jersey.

I'm now in Somerset, NJ, 5 minutes from the Rutgers University Campus in New Brunswick!

Hey "Neighbor"!
cat said:
I'm now in Somerset, NJ, 5 minutes from the Rutgers University Campus in New Brunswick!

I'm only about an hour from you! I am in Rockland County in NY, but literally right on the Mahwah, NJ border. Small world! :)

1. What is "Iso: Old Season's Best F/W 2002 & Others"?

"Iso" stands for "in search of" and this phrase is commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to discontinued or hard-to-find products. "Old Season's Best F/W 2002 & Others" refers to a specific collection of products from the Fall/Winter 2002 season and other select products from previous seasons.

2. Can I still purchase these products?

Unfortunately, these products are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through resellers or online marketplaces.

3. Why are these products no longer available?

Pampered Chef regularly updates and refreshes its product line to offer new and innovative products to its customers. This means that older products may be discontinued to make room for new ones.

4. Are there any similar products currently available?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality and innovative products, so there may be similar options available for the discontinued products you are looking for. We recommend checking our current product line or reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant for suggestions.

5. Can I return or exchange these products?

As these products are discontinued, they are not eligible for return or exchange. However, if you have any issues with the quality or functionality of the product, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • pcbrandy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies