• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan

In summary, the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan has a capacity of 3 quarts and is safe for all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven safe up to 425°F and made of high-quality stainless steel for durability and even heat distribution. Additionally, it is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
husbandwifepcteam
I have a customer who purchased the 7 piece Executive cookware and damaged the 3 quart sauce pan . Since this piece can't be purchased seperatly I am hoping someone has one they would like to sell.
Thanks,
Michelle

Why don't you just do an adjustment? lifetime guarantee.

What did she have to do to damage that? They are awefully strong.

DebbieJ said:

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...

DebbieJ said:

The customer's husband damaged the pan himself. He told me he called home office about it and they told him that how it was damaged it not covered under the gaurantee.

pcsharon1 said:
What did she have to do to damage that? They are awefully strong.

I spoke to the customer again yesterday and he said he was boiling water in the pan, left the kitchen to do some other things around the house, forgot about the pan and burn up the water and the pan.
I told him I would search for a replacement for him because he really doesn't want to have to buy a whole set just to get the saucepan.
However if we can't locate one then he said he would purchase a whole set just to prevent his wife from throwing him in the dog house for a couple years :p

1. What is the capacity of the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan?

The Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan has a capacity of 3 quarts, making it perfect for cooking larger portions or dishes.

2. Is the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan safe for all stovetops?

Yes, the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan is safe for use on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Can the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan go in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan is oven safe up to 425°F, allowing for versatile cooking and easy cleanup.

4. What materials is the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan made of?

The Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan is made of high-quality stainless steel, providing durability and even heat distribution for optimal cooking results.

5. Is the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 3 Quart Executive Medium Saucepan is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze after cooking your favorite dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
  • azmom003