• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold

In summary, the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold is a versatile kitchen tool with a unique heart-shaped design that is perfect for baking, molding, and serving dishes for holiday gatherings and special occasions. It is safe to use in the oven, but not in the microwave, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. It is also recommended to only use it for food items and not for non-food items.
kbugmama
I have a customer who is interested in getting this to finish her 4 season collection. Anybody have one or an extra they'd like to part with?

Laurie
Director in PA
[email protected]

Let me check and then I'll get back with you. Do you need the original box and use card?

1. What is the purpose of the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold?

The Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for baking, molding, and serving various dishes. Its unique heart-shaped design adds a festive touch to your dishes, making it perfect for holiday gatherings and special occasions.

2. Is the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold is safe to use in the oven. It is made from high-quality stoneware that can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking. However, it is recommended to follow the care instructions and avoid sudden temperature changes to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can I use the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold in the microwave?

No, the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold is not microwave safe. The high heat from the microwave can cause the stoneware to crack or break. It is best to use the mold in the oven or for serving cold dishes.

4. How do I clean the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold?

The Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils to prevent damaging the stoneware.

5. Can I use the Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold for non-food items?

The Iso-2003 Winter Wreath Stoneware Heart Mold is designed for food use only. It is not recommended to use it for non-food items as it may affect the quality and safety of your dishes. It is best to use a separate mold for crafts and other non-food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • chefhorton