• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 15 Catalogs Shipped Today

In summary, Amy is looking for someone near 54868 (WI) to ship her supplies for a show tomorrow. She is in Cumberland and offers to pick them up. She exchanges contact information with someone and thanks them for their help. They discuss payment and the recent fair, where they may have missed meeting each other. They also mention a PC booth at the fair but it is unclear if either of them were there. Amy asks for the person's email address to send them money.
AmyR
My supply order didn't come in yet and I have a show tomorrow. Anyone near 54868 (WI) that could ship them to me today so I can get them tomorrow?
Amy

I'm in Cumberland. Want to come pick them up?

Yes I could do that! I will PM you my phone number

I'm trying to get into your message.

Thank you so much!!! What do I owe you?

You're welcome, Amy! Sorry that I didn't get to chat with you. Was that you that I handed the catalogs to or was it someone else? I was confused already, since they called another Amy to the front first and then said that you were out of the building. So, if that was you, I'm sorry that I didn't talk with you for a minute, at least.

My email addy is on the back of the catalog (unless it's covered up already). ;) If you want to Paypal me a few $$, that's fine. I'm not going to worry about it. I hope you had a great party! Glad I was able to help.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner...we were busy with the fair. I think I covered up your email already but I will see if I can see it underneath and paypal you some money. Thanks again!

Did you have the PC booth at the fair or did you just have kids with stuff at the fair? I stopped and talked to the man in the PC booth but didn't realize if that was you there too. I had used the Mother's Day tote as my purse that day at the fair and he spotted it. Sorry if I missed meeting you AGAIN! :(

I wasn't the one with the booth at the fair but I did see it. I did that several years ago but mostly people walk through there for the freebies...no real business came out of it. Maybe we will get to meet someday...stop in my office anytime you are in RL.
I can't seem to see all of your email address under my label to paypal you some money...what is it?
Amy

Related to Iso: 15 Catalogs Shipped Today

What is "Iso: 15 Catalogs Shipped Today"?

"Iso: 15 Catalogs Shipped Today" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they have shipped 15 catalogs to potential customers for their business.

How do I request 15 catalogs to be shipped to me?

To request 15 catalogs to be shipped to you, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know how many catalogs you would like to receive.

Can I request a specific catalog to be included in the 15 sent to me?

Yes, you can request a specific catalog to be included in the 15 that are sent to you. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know which catalog you would like to receive.

Do I have to pay for the 15 catalogs that are shipped to me?

No, the 15 catalogs that are shipped to you are free of charge. Your Pampered Chef consultant will cover the cost of shipping for you.

What if I need more than 15 catalogs?

If you need more than 15 catalogs, you can discuss this with your Pampered Chef consultant. They may be able to accommodate your request or offer other solutions for obtaining additional catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherbethjohnson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CLanko602
  • Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • EmilyTheChef