• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2 Bbq Turners Tomorrow!!!!

In summary, the customer ordered BBQ turners a week ago and they have not shipped. She needs them for a wedding she is leaving town for on Monday and the turners are for the wedding reception. The customer is looking for someone local or who could ship them next day air today so she can have them by Monday afternoon. The customer is hoping that HO can help reroute the product. If the product has shipped, the customer may get them. If the product has not shipped, the customer will call HO to find out the status.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Help!!!! I have a customer who had me order 2 BBQ turners for her over a week ago and they have not shipped!!! She needs them for a wedding she is leaving town for on Monday!!!

I'm looking for someone local (I'm in Fredericksburg, VA) or someone who could ship them next day air today (so I get it tomorrow). I can paypal!

Please help, I don't want to let her down!!!

JennLizFran said:
Help!!!! I have a customer who had me order 2 BBQ turners for her over a week ago and they have not shipped!!! She needs them for a wedding she is leaving town for on Monday!!!

I'm looking for someone local (I'm in Fredericksburg, VA) or someone who could ship them next day air today (so I get it tomorrow). I can paypal!

They won't ship it over night for delivery on Sat. Maybe you can have it shipped to where the wedding will be, when is the wedding?

Even if I get it Monday it will work! I just need to get them to her Monday afternoon.

The wedding is somewhere in Nashville.

Oh and it's a 3 day celebration, beginning Tuesday.

JennLizFran said:

Get an address where she'll be next week (hotel, someone's house...) and then call HO and tell them the situation (ask for a supervisor). Hopefully they'll be able to help you and re-route the products.

Not really an option, but thanks for the suggestion. Still holding out hope I can find 2 somewhere!! Or it will magically appear this weekend, sometimes the shipping status on CC isn't up to date!

Shipping status on CC shows they are shipped through Aug 3rd shows/orders. If you don't have a status, maybe call HO now (they are open till 11pm CST), and ask if they can look it up for you. Explain the situation- I'm sure they can find out what the status is and if they've shipped. If they have shipped, it's likely she may get them....question would be- if it's going to a HOST, then making sure she got them from the host in time. But Call HO. at least you'll know if they've shipped.

JennLizFran said:
Not really an option, but thanks for the suggestion. Still holding out hope I can find 2 somewhere!! Or it will magically appear this weekend, sometimes the shipping status on CC isn't up to date!

Why isn't it an option to ship them to her in Nashville? I would definitely call HO and let them know the situation. Problem is, we're supposed to tell our customers that it can take up to 2 weeks to receive the products from warehouse. But I'm sure that, if they haven't shipped yet, HO would be willing to reroute the package to where she'll be staying.

And if you submitted the order over a week ago, and still no shipment notice (my order submitted August 2nd, shipped on the 6th)....then maybe there is an issue. if you call HO and that's what they find, they'll probably send it overnight/2nd day to the address she'd need it at.So don't wait to call and then it's too late for them to fix. It should have shipped by now from what you are saying....based on what I know with MY order this week.

What are the dimensions of the BBQ turners?

The BBQ turners have a length of 12 inches and a width of 3 inches.

Are the BBQ turners dishwasher safe?

Yes, the BBQ turners are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Do the BBQ turners come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.

Can the BBQ turners be used on a grill?

Yes, the BBQ turners are designed to withstand high heat and can be used on a grill.

How many BBQ turners come in a set?

The BBQ turners are sold individually, so you can purchase as many as you need for your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Sheila
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherbethjohnson