• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Regular Invitations Quickly (Postcard Type)

In summary, Pampered Chef offers customizable and timely Postcard Type invitations that come in packs of 20. Customers can use their own mailing list and the invitations are printed on high-quality paper for a lasting impression.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I'm in desperate needs of invitations. I sent off a supply order just last week and can't believe I failed to include invites!!!! :cry: I might just order them through P3 today but I wanted to first see if anyone had any extras that could be shipped out out today via priority. It seems that supply orders take a few days to ship and then take another several days to get to our secluded town. I'll need a few packages in the next WEEK (if at all possible, sooner).

I would be happy to paypal you quickly, if immediate payment is required. Please PM me with any details. Thanks, everyone!

I have 9 packages of them and can ship them to you today via priority. How about $6 plus shipping?

Oh. My. Goodness. You would be a life saver! I just PMed you, Amy. Let me know how you'd like payment. :D

1. How quickly can I receive my regular invitations?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of timely invitations. With our Postcard Type invitation option, you can expect to receive your invitations within 2-3 business days after placing your order.

2. Can I customize the design of my regular invitations?

Yes, our Postcard Type invitations are fully customizable. You can choose from a variety of designs, colors, and fonts to match your theme and personal style. You can also add your own text and images to make the invitations truly unique.

3. How many regular invitations come in a pack?

Our Postcard Type invitations come in packs of 20. This allows for a convenient and cost-effective option for those who need a larger quantity of invitations.

4. Can I use my own mailing list for the invitations?

Absolutely. You can provide us with your own mailing list, and we will handle the rest. Our Postcard Type invitations also have a designated space for you to add your return address, making it easier for your guests to RSVP.

5. Are the regular invitations printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, our Postcard Type invitations are printed on high-quality, durable paper that will make a great impression on your guests. Our goal is to ensure that your invitations not only look great, but also stand the test of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • JennLizFran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies