• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl

In summary, the Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl are made of durable stoneware material and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. The Small Square measures 6.5 inches on each side and the Small Bowl has a 3 cup capacity and is 4.5 inches in diameter. They are also oven safe up to 400°F and come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
jrstephens
I have a customer wanting one each of these. Let me know if you have them and how much you want for them. Shipping will be to 36446. She has one set already and has now decided she needs two sets.

Thanks!

I pmed you!

PChefAbey said:
I pmed you!

Same here!

Thanks. I am waiting for them to arrive from Abey.

Related to Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl

1. What is the material of the Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl?

The Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl is made of durable stoneware material.

2. Are these dishes microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl are both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy heating and cleaning.

3. What are the dimensions of the Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl?

The Iso 1 Small Striped Square measures 6.5 inches on each side and the Small Bowl has a 3 cup capacity and is 4.5 inches in diameter.

4. Can these dishes be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 1 Small Striped Square and Small Bowl are oven safe up to 400°F for your cooking and baking needs.

5. Do these dishes come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects for your peace of mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies