• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Isn't it Time to Share the Joy? Let's Spread Some Smiles!

In summary, the new products are the flatware, the knife block, the glasses and bottle stopper, and the salts.
brittanymcginnis
Isn't it time to share.....?

I was thinking so........do we need to get the okay from anyone?
I've been waiting for this moment all week!!!! (a bit sad, yes?)

I know me too...it's like Christmas!

Sunday you can start talking about the new products

Is wave 3 over? If so, I think we can talk about everything.

Sunday is here :sing:

Sunday is not here in IL yet.

or here in OK, If only we could "spring forward" again

Does it have to be Sunday everywhere?

This is crazy! I'm going to bed! It's now 12:15 now here.

pampermejolene said:
Does it have to be Sunday everywhere?

LOL

it is 9:16pm in California

I vote that it doesn't have to be Sunday everywhere for you'll to talk LOL

I don't know if admin greg will go for it though

I can't wait until 1am my time. Sorry gals, I'm going to bed! :)

Bring on the products PLEAAAAASSSSEEE! I am an adult but I am like a kid when it comes to surprises.:chef:

I haven't found any specifics on time zones......I guess we could talk about it in Waves as well LOL

allisonserna said:
LOL

it is 9:16pm in California

I vote that it doesn't have to be Sunday everywhere for you'll to talk LOL

I don't know if admin greg will go for it though

Maybe Greg is in bed already? Anybody wanna risk it???

well it is officially 12:02am Sunday in Central time... does that count?

Just do it already!!!!

so what are we going to talk about?!?!!? oh yeah the new products I'll go first, since most CS members don't like me and I'm probably already on their ignore list but for the rest of ya'll

I'm so glad that we are getting a
bamboo knife block!

Of course, I bought a Kapoosh 3 weeks ago (that I returned last week!) LOL! ;)

I know, I said I was going to bed - I guess I lied!

Oh YES, the knife block!!! I bet and hope that will be one of the host specials next month! Maybe even the whole set, ya think?

If the knife block isn't one of the host specials in Aug., I'm going to have a total meltdown!! :D

My new favorite is definitely...

Dots Wine Glasses and Bottle Stopper/Pourer

and of course the
Medium Bamboo Bowl
as I earned it free!

I hope they make the block and set as a half price combo if you have a show at $300 or more... that would make an AWESOME 1/2 price combo!

I could BOOK a lot of shows that way, because most of my hosts this past winter season had shows to get the cookware set @ 1/2 off

oh yeah and the
dots flatware!

Great for wedding registries!

The glasses & bottle stopper are on my list of things to buy at 1/2 off, and I'm thrilled I got the bamboo bowl, too!! :) I'm also stoked about the grinder and new salts, and the smaller santoku! :D

Allison - are you talking about the beaded serving pieces?

I can't wait until we get the samples sheet, as I want to see how they are going to do packages and what they'll have open stock! Good thing I kept to my budget at conference (well minus that one pair of shoes - but I totally would have bought those if I was at home, so I'm going to think they don't count...)

GourmetGirl said:
I can't wait until we get the samples sheet, as I want to see how they are going to do packages and what they'll have open stock! Good thing I kept to my budget at conference (well minus that one pair of shoes - but I totally would have bought those if I was at home, so I'm going to think they don't count...)

Yes, that list will be interesting to see. I'm going to try not to get "suckered" into buying EVERYTHING like I have in the past, but we'll see!

are they beaded?

OMG I so mis-read my own info!

LOL

Dots STEMWARE set of 4 $39.50

I thought it said FLATWARE so I was excited because I have 2 sets from TOHE and at $19.95 for each set (from TOHE) and I was thinking i could forget TOHE and now buy PC... They need to come out with FLATWARE to go with the 16 pc dinnerware set JMO

Did you see the knife block yet? I have a picture of it!

you have a picture and you haven't shared it with us!?!?!?!

Yep - it's enormous, but awesome!

Hold on... I have to get from someone's site first BRB!

cathyskitchen said:
Yes, that list will be interesting to see. I'm going to try not to get "suckered" into buying EVERYTHING like I have in the past, but we'll see!

This past season was my first to hold back. I just want the stemware, bottle stopper, small santoku forged knife (I need to fill my knife rollup thingy of course...), probably the utility honing knife and cookbooks of course!

Here it is!

Attachments

• knife block.jpg
    knife block.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 504
if I don't EARN it, I don't get it

I will I earned the prize for holding and submitting two shows in JUNE!

YEAH!

Whoa!

Whoa!

I believe from a look I sneaked at my director's CN, the host special in Sept is

cookware!

Alright by me!

I am so buying that
knife block full of knives
, though! Hopefully I can buy it half price from the sample packages. My husband said to go for it! He wants it too! Ha Ha.

did you all see the NEW holders for the honing knives!

So weird looking!

makes me think of Star Trek!

Here are some more pics. Were the plates with the trees a new product?

Attachments

• beaded serving tools.jpg
    beaded serving tools.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 497
  • dots stuff.jpg
    dots stuff.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 490
  • fluted silicone.jpg
    fluted silicone.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 517
  • ruftht.jpg
    ruftht.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 427
  • stemware.jpg
    stemware.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 457
Some holiday treats!

Attachments

• pc holiday.jpg
    pc holiday.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 603
  • pc holiday #2.jpg
    pc holiday #2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 571
chefallison53 said:
Here are some more pics. Were the plates with the trees a new product?

Yes, they are! The holiday appetizer plates! they are glass. I can't wait to get them!

How cute! Love them already!

I am super excited about the 5" Santuko knife. I have put that down as a want whenever we could put down suggestions. I squealed with glee when I saw it!!

Love the Bamboo Bowl~~ Pepper Grinder and Cheese Grater.

I thought they were great. Other ladies in our group weren't really all that impressed with them.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new RUFTH trivet!

StacieB said:
I am super excited about the 5" Santuko knife. I have put that down as a want whenever we could put down suggestions. I squealed with glee when I saw it!!

Love the Bamboo Bowl~~ Pepper Grinder and Cheese Grater.

I was psyched about the 5" Santoku as well!!

Any pics of the new knives w/ cases or the santoku?

chefallison53 said:
Any pics of the new knives w/ cases or the santoku?

I do not have any....sorry!! I'm sure someone does though!

:Dis that all? a bamboo knife block? is that all the hype come on tell us more its 210 am i have wanting to know for 2 days ! Ok i am like the kid on xmas eve waiting for santa to come but told go to bed or no presents santa wont come... this is my xmas come on already!
Lmonninger:eek:

Oh wow The dots are great i just love the big plates and the salad plates, now there is more to get I will have the set by xmas! i still need bowls and and soup mugs.

and getting more knives cool! I can finaly get rid of the junk ones that my fiance has ... worse part is before i got into pc he though he had good ones . they all bend and rust or chip. they are just crap.

<h2>1. What is "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"</h2><p>"Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to encourage people to spread happiness and positivity by sharing something special with their loved ones.</p><h2>2. How can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"</h2><p>Participating in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is easy! Simply think of something that brings you joy and share it with someone else. It could be a thoughtful gesture, a homemade meal, or even a small gift. The goal is to spread happiness and make someone's day a little brighter.</p><h2>3. What are some ideas for sharing joy with others?</h2><p>There are endless possibilities for sharing joy with others. Some ideas include sending a handwritten note, cooking a meal for a friend, donating to a charity, or simply spending quality time with loved ones. Get creative and think of something that will bring a smile to someone's face.</p><h2>4. How can I track my participation in the "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" campaign?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we believe in the power of spreading joy and positivity, so we don't require any formal tracking for this campaign. However, we encourage you to share your experiences on social media using the hashtag #ShareTheJoy and inspire others to join in.</p><h2>5. Can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Absolutely! "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We believe that anyone can make a positive impact on the world by spreading joy and kindness.</p>

1. What is "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"

"Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is a campaign by Pampered Chef to encourage people to spread happiness and positivity by sharing something special with their loved ones.

2. How can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?"

Participating in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is easy! Simply think of something that brings you joy and share it with someone else. It could be a thoughtful gesture, a homemade meal, or even a small gift. The goal is to spread happiness and make someone's day a little brighter.

3. What are some ideas for sharing joy with others?

There are endless possibilities for sharing joy with others. Some ideas include sending a handwritten note, cooking a meal for a friend, donating to a charity, or simply spending quality time with loved ones. Get creative and think of something that will bring a smile to someone's face.

4. How can I track my participation in the "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" campaign?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in the power of spreading joy and positivity, so we don't require any formal tracking for this campaign. However, we encourage you to share your experiences on social media using the hashtag #ShareTheJoy and inspire others to join in.

5. Can I participate in "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! "Isn't it Time to Share the Joy?" is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We believe that anyone can make a positive impact on the world by spreading joy and kindness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefsolnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedchefDaly