• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub

In summary, the conversation is about experimenting with different rubs on food, specifically chicken. The speaker shares their success with using the Buffalo Rub and Smoky BBQ Rub, and others chime in with their favorite rubs and ways to use them. The conversation also includes a few suggestions on what rubs not to use as dips.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I love to experiment with food. My boyfriend not such a fan of it..but sometimes I can get away with it. On Sunday night I was in charge of dinner so I flattened some Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut them each in half, brushed them with olive oil, and rubbed with Buffalo Rub, then cooked them in a preheated skillet..OMG..we both loved it. And I ate less since my plate was full even though I only ate half as much chicken as I normally would, because of flattening it. My boyfriend told me that I can definately make that again. I would like to do the same with the Bar-B-Q Rub as well. I just had to share how much I loved it.

I have thought about mixing it with some cream cheese for a cracker spread.

I haven't tried it yet. That sounds so good. I'll have to try it this week. Thanks for sharing.

My favorite is still the Smoky BBQ Rub!!! Yummmm! I put it on pork loin and chicken and I also make the BBQ sauce out of it. SO good!

I love the Buffalo rub as a dip with mayo and sour cream

I made buffalo wings the other day with the buffalo rub. They were amazing.. A keeper in my house. I also love the smoky bbq too...

I love the greek and the citrus and basil rubs. delicious on grilled chicken.

I love chicken your way! It's good with any of the rubs, I think. Not sure I have tried Asian.
Smoky BBQ is probably my favorite with a potato side dish.
Greek, I like to slice the chicken and put it on a salad with black olives & feta.

We love the buffalo rub on our potatoes - 20 minutes total microwaved in the Fluted Pan! Also on popcorn...yummy!

I'm new and don't have any of the rubs. Now I want them all!!!

Greek Rub also makes an AWESOME sour cream dip! (No mayonnaise.)
Same with garlic and pepper rub.

Rubs that do NOT make good dips:
Jamaican Jerk Rub :yuck:
Asian Seasoning :yuck:

Related to I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub

1. What is the main ingredient in the "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub"?

The main ingredient in our "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub" is a blend of spices and herbs, including cayenne pepper, garlic, and paprika.

2. Is the "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub" spicy?

Yes, our "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub" has a medium level of spiciness. It has a nice kick without being overwhelmingly hot.

3. Can the "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub" be used on foods other than buffalo wings?

Absolutely! Our "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub" is a versatile seasoning that can be used on a variety of foods, such as chicken, pork, or even roasted vegetables.

4. Is the "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub" gluten-free?

Yes, our "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

5. How do I use the "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub"?

There are several ways to use our "I Am in Love With the Buffalo Rub." You can mix it with melted butter and toss it with cooked chicken or vegetables, sprinkle it on top of popcorn, or use it as a dry rub for meats before grilling or roasting. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • jenniferlynne