• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Scoop and Spread: Share Your Experience!

In summary, the Scoop and Spread is a versatile kitchen tool that is perfect for scooping, spreading, and mixing a variety of ingredients. It is dishwasher safe, safe to use with non-stick cookware, and heat resistant up to 428°F. To care for it, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Scoop and Spread. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

I'm just picturing getting peanut butter all over my hand as I turn it around to use the opposite end. ;)

I think I love it! Brilliant, and you'll just have to sort of hold it in the middle.

babywings76 said:
I'm just picturing getting peanut butter all over my hand as I turn it around to use the opposite end. ;)

This was EXACTLY what I thought. A handy way to get peanut butter everywhere. :eek:

Nice!

scoop and spread.jpg

1. What is the Scoop and Spread used for?

The Scoop and Spread is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for scooping, spreading, and mixing a variety of ingredients. It is perfect for spreading condiments, scooping cookie dough or ice cream, and mixing batters or sauces.

2. Is the Scoop and Spread dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Scoop and Spread is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can the Scoop and Spread be used with non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Scoop and Spread is safe to use with non-stick cookware. Its silicone head is gentle on all types of cookware and will not scratch or damage the surface.

4. Is the Scoop and Spread heat resistant?

Yes, the Scoop and Spread is heat resistant up to 428°F (220°C). This makes it perfect for using while cooking on the stovetop or baking in the oven.

5. How do I care for my Scoop and Spread?

To prolong the life of your Scoop and Spread, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils, as this may damage the silicone head. Allow it to air dry before storing it in a cool, dry place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg